Menu
It’s him, Giggs!
May 24, 2011 03:13
  • ICEBERG
A source claimed that a big guy in Manchester United had carried a love affair with a UK TV star. At the beginning, we all guessed who it might be. Rooney? No, it has been identified to be Ryan Giggs.

Really breaking news! Is it true? 75000 Twitter users named him. And it is said that he has confessed to his wife Stacy and she has forgiven him.

He is a successful footballer and once called a good family man. It’s unbelievable that he has affairs with another woman.

May 24, 2011 04:11
GUEST5327 Himself has proved again-There is no good man on earth. A lot of girls will not believe in love after they learn Giggs' scandal. Just joking!
May 24, 2011 04:17
GUEST3534 My concern is "Will he play at the final of the UEFA Championship?" If Manchester United was affected due to his scandal, they may lose and give the title to Barca.
May 24, 2011 11:15
They going to make a film about him called " Saving Ryan's privates" lol
May 24, 2011 20:51
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTNORWOODGAS

They going to make a film about him called " Saving Ryan's privates" lol

Didn't expect it was him. I read it on internet and it said that he had required the newspapers to "shut up" because he required to protect his privacy according to the law.

A bit funny! People on the internet all knew his scandal but he didn't admit it.
May 26, 2011 01:15
  • ICEBERG
Jimmyb, Giggs' father already knew about this. He wanted his son to tell the truth. Apparently, his son won't listen to his advice.

Many reports revealt that Giggs' wife already forgave him and would be present at the stadium to support her husband. The final game of the UEFA Championship might be Giggs' last match.

Stacey, Giggs' wife must be heartbroken but she decided to keep the relationship with Giggs. I guess it is because of her two kids.
May 29, 2011 04:38
  • DREAMLIFE
We football fans just see them running on the pitch but can not know what they do outside the pitch. Just stay focused on the football matches. Giggs has ruined his image.
May 30, 2011 04:25
GUEST4501
Quote:

Originally Posted by DREAMLIFE

We football fans just see them running on the pitch but can not know what they do outside the pitch. Just stay focused on the football matches. Giggs has ruined his image.

I didn't expect to spy on Giggs' secret but the media reported it. So l knew it and his image in my mind has collapsed. My suggestion: retire as soon as he can.
Jun 5, 2011 10:35
  • CARLOS
I think no one of us really knows what has happened. I mean the real reasons and so on. It is so easy to judge someone with only a drop of knowledge. Not that there is any reason to defend him, but... you know.
Where ever he has his "privates" misused, he still is a great, great player. Why should he retire? I think his "privates" has nothing to do with his career.

I surely hope that when lying in ones bed dying everyone who judges Giggs can say: "I have never done anything about what anyone could judge me".

Carlos
Jun 6, 2011 09:12
It seems Ryan has been at it with his sister-in-law now!
Jun 7, 2011 02:29
  • JIMMYB
Shame on him! He is a hypocrite. How could he sleep with his brother's wife? Now Rhodri Giggs requires to have a DNA test on his child because he is not sure whether his child is his own or his brother Ryan's.

Do not think that Giggs just slept with two women except his wife. Another woman called Rhodri's wife and said that Giggs also slept with her and they once had a relationship. Maybe, there were many other girls who hadn't been disclosed. Only Giggs knew how many women he had slept with. I guess that he might have forgotten too because there were too much women.

I think that all honors he has won should be deprived of.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: It’s him, Giggs!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code