Menu
Do you use violence to relieve pressure?
May 29, 2011 02:11
  • MARRYMAX
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 1 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
What do you do to relieve your pressure? Somebody may say that he relieve his pressure by taking some exercises, traveling, chatting with friends or listening to music. These are usual ways we adopt when we suffer from heavy pressure. What else can we do? Beating pillows or toys, and smashing glasses. In short, using violence to make you feel better.

But the experts said that it was no good to relieve your pressure by violence. What if you can not control yourself and use violence on some other people? Horrible! This is what they are afraid of.

What do you think?
May 29, 2011 05:55
  • LARRYBOY
its a pathway to becoming a "Time Bomb" in the long run. When bombs explode ,,everyone gets hurt. IMO not a good release!
May 29, 2011 20:25
GUEST4257
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

its a pathway to becoming a "Time Bomb" in the long run. When bombs explode ,,everyone gets hurt. IMO not a good release!

I actually beat the pillows to relieve my pressure. So far, there have been 2 broken pillows at my home. Sometimes, I do want to beat somebody due to the pressure. But I am single and there is no man who I can beat at home. Then I beat my pillow. I feel much better after I beat them.
May 29, 2011 21:54
  • KEVIN0518
My favorite is watching movies. I usually find some very funny movies and watch them alone when I suffer from heavy pressure. Laughing can help you get rid of the pressure. If you are happy and positive, you can stand the pressure.
May 30, 2011 05:41
  • LARRYBOY
Laughing is probably the best release,,good one Kevin!! For me its playing my drums for a few hours and the tension subsides.
May 30, 2011 21:57
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Laughing is probably the best release,,good one Kevin!! For me its playing my drums for a few hours and the tension subsides.

Didn't know that you could play drum. These are ways of relieving pressure. But I think that the key is to learn to adjust your moods. If you are happy and positive, you will not be afraid of pressure.
Jun 3, 2011 03:48
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

My favorite is watching movies. I usually find some very funny movies and watch them alone when I suffer from heavy pressure. Laughing can help you get rid of the pressure. If you are happy and positive, you can stand the pressure.

I also watch movies to relieve pressure. But I prefer the sad ones and then have a big cry. After that, life becomes beautiful again.
Jun 3, 2011 04:17
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDAY

I also watch movies to relieve pressure. But I prefer the sad ones and then have a big cry. After that, life becomes beautiful again.

It's a good way to let your bad mood disappear. But it doesn't work for me. The sad movies just make me feel sadder.
Jun 3, 2011 21:11
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

It's a good way to let your bad mood disappear. But it doesn't work for me. The sad movies just make me feel sadder.

Did you cry out? You could try to cry out. It's very useful to me.
Jun 5, 2011 09:37
  • CARLOS
I don't have any need for relieving pressure since I have none. Age has taught me a fatalistic way of thinking so pressures just don't hit me.

I used to be in a big hurry to get to my cottage every Friday. After getting there my nerves were like violin strings. Then I decided that my weekend began when I started my car. No hurry, no pressure and after the weekend I was more relaxed than earlier.

Carlos
Jun 8, 2011 02:18
  • LAUGH
Carlos,

You are living in Finland, right? There are fewer people and the living quality there is higher than many places in China, right? Many Chinese people suffer many kinds of pressure, paying loans for their apartment, raising a family etc. They need a way to relieve their pressure.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you use violence to relieve pressure?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code