Menu
how many people u met from TCG and from which country?
Jun 8, 2011 17:49
  • QIDIQQ
I have a dream that one day I can travel around the world when i am, no, all of my family, me, Tony and our daughter Nadia together are ready.

So we are preparing it and the priority would be to meet more and more people from different countries and become friends with them who will treat us in their country, yes, to visit them and they will show us around their city or country.

Since I have been working in yiwu around 7 years, I know this is a suitable city to make friends from different countries and I did a good job as well.

From yiwu market, I made friends with Iraqis, Indians, columbians, so one day we will go there, only a bit worried to go to Iraq, haha.

From TCG, we met friends from UK, Gemerny, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nigeria, Saudie Arabia, and we are meeting frequently when they come and go.

Our first plan would be Malaysia which is near China.

See, how interesting, people come to China and we want to go outside.

Actually, only for China, will take a few years to finish all the historical scenic spots not to mention the natual sceneary.

It will be a huge job to be fully dedicated to travelling.

Need to be well prepared both physically, mentally and most important financially.

To go to a differnent country and meet people from a totally different environment, exciting.

Tell me how many people from how many countries u have met and what sort of stories u have?

Share with us!!!

Last edited by QIDIQQ: Jun 8, 2011 17:51
Jun 8, 2011 17:54
  • QIDIQQ
We have got the agreement with the Mongolian couple whose daughter Doodoo is two years older than Nadia that when they grow up a little bit and they will bring Doodoo to China and live together with Nadia for a few months and also i will do the same, vice versa.

exchange chiledren, cool.
May 20, 2012 03:03
  • QIDIQQ
Let me count, UK.US.KSA,MAYLAYSIA,INDONESIA,TOGO,INDIA,MOMGOLIA,ITALY,IRE LAND, DUBAI,WOW,11 ALREADY,COME ON!
May 20, 2012 10:12
  • WANHU
A lot of mainland Chinese are visiting Malaysia now, also thanks to cheap tickets by AirAsia. It's a pity I'm not working with AirAsia or I could promote more (haha). According to the Consulate General of Malaysia, Guangzhou office alone receives about 4000 visa applications per day!

You may have friends and business friends, sometimes they are only friends during their business transaction (of course not all the time). Just be careful less you'll be stranded in the foreign lands. Prepare your itinerary well, and always expect the impossible and the unexpected.

Welcome to Malaysia.

Wan
May 20, 2012 10:13
  • WANHU
If you need a few tips on where to visit, hotel, location, food, etc, you can either surf the net or email me.

Wan
Post a Reply to: how many people u met from TCG and from which country?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code