Menu
What will you do if you win the lottery that doesn’t belong to you?
Jun 9, 2011 02:01
  • JIMMYB
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 4 vote(s)
  2. 4 vote(s)
  3. 19 vote(s)
  4. 5 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Your best friend asked you to buy a lottery ticket for him and he said that he would give the money to you later. You did buy one for him with your money and you won the big lottery. What would you do?

Some provinces in China use it as the topic in the college entrance examination and require the students to write a composition in Chinese.

I am curious to know what you will do in this situation.
Jun 9, 2011 07:53
  • ATTA_BUTT
Best friend means no question, you should call your friend and give all the money to him.
Jun 13, 2011 01:19
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Best friend means no question, you should call your friend and give all the money to him.

ATTA,

Are you sure that you won't be lured by that amount of money?
Jun 13, 2011 06:40
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

ATTA,

Are you sure that you won't be lured by that amount of money?

What is the meaning of best friend? friend and also best friend, so we should never forgot that we are addressing to a best friend.
Jun 13, 2011 07:45
  • SANIASEO
I will call him/her and return the ticket by saying that we can share the money...
Jun 13, 2011 21:32
  • ROVER
I'll give all the money back and then ask my best friend to share a little with me
Jun 13, 2011 22:12
  • MARRYMAX
I'd like to say "I will give the money back to him" now because it didn't happen to me (I didn't have the lottery ticket). But I do not know if I will keep my word when I have the money because it was a BIG lottery.
Jun 14, 2011 20:41
Better give the money back to him. If I took the money, I would have had nightmares every night.
Jun 15, 2011 22:19
  • KEVIN0518
I wouldn't buy lottery ticket for my friends if they gave me the money and asked me to buy one for him. I am a normal person. Seeing a large amount of money, I will have the idea of having it for my own. If I took the money, I would have lost my friend. To avoid this, I won't buy him the lottery ticket.
Jun 16, 2011 02:16
  • LAURENTCHINE
No friend of mine would ask me to buy a ticket with my own money on their behalf, either because it's not a smart thing do (mixing friendship and money), or because they simply don't play lottery. So no problem for me :D
Last edited by LAURENTCHINE: Jun 16, 2011 02:17
Jun 19, 2011 18:41
GUEST12982 Most people say how they would act...

But when this unrealistic thing happens to them, they may act completely differently.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What will you do if you win the lottery that doesn’t belong to you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code