Menu
fake companies in china
Jun 30, 2011 04:57
  • LANKY
I wish to know about this certificate it was uploaded to me in a chat session by a company called http://www.original-service.com it told me it had busines in both china and hongkong I lost approximately just over a 1000 us dollars I was suppose to get an ipad. Please do not fall into trap like i did this company has no legitimate phone number name or contact only fake email would like to know if anyone is good in chinese how to inteprete this fake company registeration.

Jul 2, 2011 21:24
GUEST9086 Lanky,

I searched and found that there was a company called Beijing Huahao Electric Co.ltd. But they don't do business about cellphones, notebooks etc. They produce textile instrument and so on.

The owner of http://www.original-service.com is really a jerk. You may contact Beijing Huahao Electric Co.ltd and tell them someone embezzled their business license. They may help you crack down that fake website.
Dec 3, 2011 01:24
GUESTHASSAN i am from india i lost more than 2000 $ for hk-usb.com
owner name jeff,sales names jay,harlan i ordered 3 months back i send the money via tt i didnot sending the goods till date no replay i will send the msg no replay
soo plessssssssssssss dont buy this company comapny invoice fake invoice
Company account detail :fake address

Beneficiary Name : JINSHAN HUIHUANG TRADING CO.,LIMITED
Bank Name : HSBC Hong Kong
Beneficiary Account : 053-252565-838
Swift Code : HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Address : 1 Queen‘s Road Central,Hong Kongplease very careful
Feb 15, 2012 04:01
GUESTLOKO ALL YOUR PHONE COMPANY IN CHINA ARE FAKE COMPANIES THEY COLLECTED MONEY AND THEY WILL NOT REPLY YOUR MAIL AGAIN.
WE MAKE PAYMENT TO Chuangyixing Electronics Technology Co., Ltd THEY WENT AWAY WITH OUR MONEY 1200USD.

FAKE PHONE COMPANIES IN CHINA WE WILL BLACKLISTED THIS COMPANIES AND WE WILL SPREAD INFORMATION THROUGH INTERNET ABOUT ALL THE PHONE COMPANY IN CHINA OF THE FRAUDULENT DEVICE AND APPLY TO INTERNATIONAL COURT

Company Name:Chuangyixing Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

City:ShenZhen

Zip: 518000

Contact Person: xiexue

Street Address: North Huaqiang Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

MSN: hotmail.com|chuangyixingtech

email: hotmail.com|chuangyixing2012

Telephone: 0086-14759442023
Feb 19, 2012 11:10
  • CARLOS
Mmmm... learned anything?

You can all register yourself here and sooner or later you will get personal postings from beautiful ladies who only want to be with you for real love. Also shall you get a real possibility to get rich! Just invest a few thousand dollars to help a loaded rich man or woman and afterwards you will be rewarded with millions of dollars. So after only a half a year or so being registered here you will be RICH and married with the most beautiful and loyal lady the earth has ever seen.

Do NOT do any kind of business with someone you do NOT KNOW he/she/the "company" is reliable! Why is it so hard to understand?

Carlos
Feb 19, 2012 22:35
GUEST13063
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS View Post

Mmmm... learned anything?

You can all register yourself here and sooner or later you will get personal postings from beautiful ladies who only want to be with you for real love. Also shall you get a real possibility to get rich! Just invest a few thousand dollars to help a loaded rich man or woman and afterwards you will be rew...

"Why id it so hard to understand?"

You've heard this one before, haven't you: There is a new sucker born everyday.
Jun 30, 2012 04:08
GUEST82233 This company took my money and did not send me the stuff.
$1100
Fake company
Jun 30, 2012 11:56
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST82233

This company took my money and did not send me the stuff.<br />
GUEST82233100<br />
Fake company <br />

If an Englishman cheats me, then I can hate English people?
Wan
Jul 1, 2012 07:32
GUEST20217 I can't believe people are so gullible as to fall for these fake companies. If you met a stranger in the street who said give me $1000 dollars and I will come back later with an iPad, would you do it?

If a deal is too good to be true.......it usually is!
Jul 2, 2012 05:08
GUEST76124 please,can anyone enlighten me on a cell phone company named Guangzhou Vigoo Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.if the company is genuine or fake?I am about to go into business discussion with them.
Thank you

Aug 9, 2012 03:59
GUESTSUNNY chuangyixingtech.com is a fake company by the name of ROANGXINGinternational trade co.the person whocontacted me was MISS CLAIRE LIN. she hosted a fake website and had isued invoice also to me she had cheated me by the amount of 6500$ i have transferred moneyin her bank account by the name of sha luo
accountis in bank of china account number is 60138219000680690690
bank swift code is BKCHCNBJ400
can any body tell me the procedure of recovering money
my mail address is
hotmail.com|sunny-jain
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: fake companies in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code