Menu
Smelly cheese, the most disgusting western food in Chinese's eyes
Jul 3, 2011 01:26
  • CHERRY07
I posted a thread not long ago, which said "century eggs is regarded as the most disgusting food in the world" in foreigners' eyes. Now a report says that many Chinese people disagreed and made a poll to vote for the most disgusting western food. More than 16000 participants gave their votes.

The most disgusting western food in Chinese's eyes is "Smelly(stinky) cheese", following by half-cooked beef(with blood on it) and Baked snail French Style.

The most disgusting Chinese food in their eyes is newly-born mouses. Except it, they also hate animal penises and cat meat most.

Last edited by CHERRY07: Jul 3, 2011 01:29
Jul 6, 2011 21:28
  • BBQQ
Smelly cheese? Never ate it before. Is it smellier than smelly tofu?
Jul 12, 2011 22:29
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Smelly cheese? Never ate it before. Is it smellier than smelly tofu?

Well, you may taste it and then you will know which one is worse
Aug 25, 2011 06:18
GUEST39123 Please say you make joke about cat meat?
I cats are pets. cant eat my cats!
Sep 3, 2011 22:37
GUEST25915 Where is that published?
Sep 13, 2011 22:04
  • PEGASUS
Westerners make many different types of cheeses with many different smells. This is because they use different types of bacteria and mold. Those special smells become even stronger as the cheese ages. :)

I have experienced many types of cheese, but, in my opinion, the WangZhiHe stinky tofu is smellier than any cheese I have ever smelled.
Sep 15, 2011 01:28
  • XIAOXIAO
I have experienced many types of cheese, but, in my opinion, the WangZhiHe stinky tofu is smellier than any cheese I have ever smelled.

I didn't see and eat smelly cheese before. But the stinky tofu is really smelly. When I smell it on the street, I will run away immediately.
Sep 15, 2011 11:56
  • PEGASUS
I tried a little piece out of the jar without adding anything or cooking it. I almost fainted. I vow to find a way to eat it without losing consciousness!
Sep 15, 2011 21:17
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by PEGASUS

I tried a little piece out of the jar without adding anything or cooking it. I almost fainted. I vow to find a way to eat it without losing consciousness!

Next time you'd better prepare a gas mask when you eat the smelly tofu. I have heard that you can eat it with green shallot. But it might be difficult for "beginners" who eat them at the first time.
Post a Reply to: Smelly cheese, the most disgusting western food in Chinese's eyes
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code