Menu
What will you do if you meet your ex-girlfriend by chance with your new girlfriend?
Jul 12, 2011 01:45
  • CHERRY07
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 20 vote(s)
  2. 6 vote(s)
  3. 4 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
This is a very interesting poll. 60 percent Chinese men will take his ex-girlfriend as an ordinary friend and they just smile to each other. 20 percent will greet her and introduce his new girlfriend to her. 18 percent will pretend that they don’t know her and pass by her immediately.

You may find that 78 percent people will choose to hide their ex-girlfriend. They must be afraid that their new girlfriend will be angry if they tell the truth.

I think that every girl wants to know the truth. The more you try to hide it, the more your girl wants to know about it. If you don’t tell the truth, she will doubt whether you still have a relationship with your ex. So I suggest you tell her the truth. If you can face your ex, your girl can face her too.

I am curious to know what you guys will do when you meet your ex with your new girl?
Jul 12, 2011 22:13
  • MARRYMAX
1. treat her as an ordinary friend and smile to her.

Never do this when you are with your new girl. Suspicious girls will ask who she is and why you smile to her. If you tell her the truth, she might suspect you are still in contact with her. You know what will happen to you.

3. pretend that you don't know her and leave immediately.

It sounds very good unless your ex won't greet you.

No. 2 is the best way. Take initiative action and you will avoid embarrassment.
Jul 12, 2011 23:06
  • SUKUKI
This is totally depends on the situation. If you had reasonably good relationship and ended in friendly manner, then its not out of ordinary to treat her as a friend. Unfortunately, some relationships do end up rather badly and when this happens, you cannot be blamed for wanting to turn and run away. You really can't say one way or another until you come across each situation individually.
Jul 13, 2011 05:00
  • CARLOS
1. is my choose.
My mother taught me to smile at people. She always said that give a smile and you get a smile and it is true. Smile at all people and no none asks why did you smile at someone particular.

I do not find any reason why my ex and precence girl friends (wifes) should be introduced to each other nor do I understand why I should pretend not knowing my ex.

Carlos
Jul 14, 2011 21:39
  • LOKI
I would tell my ex that i am more happy now than i was before!!
Jul 15, 2011 12:27
  • CARLOS
Haha, you really are a mean s... , Loki. Well, second thought, it would be very wise and visionary, would make your present be happy.

Carlos
Jul 15, 2011 13:09
  • LOKI
You would not belive the pain I went through, with my ex. Very mean and nasty. There was one time she bite me!! I found someone to take care of me better now.
Jul 15, 2011 21:25
  • LINGYUXISU
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

You would not belive the pain I went through, with my ex. Very mean and nasty. There was one time she bite me!! I found someone to take care of me better now.

So little boy also has GFs?
Jul 16, 2011 05:58
  • LOKI
I call them acquaintances. GFs are too high maintenance and too argumentative.
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument. My ex looked for reasons because it was a hobby to her.
Jul 16, 2011 05:59
  • LOKI
OH oh.....I just felt the earth shake.
Jul 17, 2011 01:22
  • LAUGH
Loki has grown up. I mean, psychologically. The kids in the kindergarten also have GFs and GFs. Don't be surprised that Loki got his GF.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What will you do if you meet your ex-girlfriend by chance with your new girlfriend?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code