Menu
Do you know 裸婚?
Jul 13, 2011 03:54
  • BBQQ
With the popularity of a TV series 裸婚时代 ( Time of Naked Wedding), 裸婚 (Naked Wedding) has been known and approved by many Chinese young people born in 1980s.

Naked wedding here doesn’t mean “getting married without wearing clothes”. In some areas, there is such a tradition: bride and groom get married without nakedly. However, it is totally different in China.

Naked wedding refers that a couple get married without an apartment, a car, a pair of two wedding rings, a wedding ceremony and honeymoon. All they have to do is pay CNY 9 to get their marriage certificates.

Will you have a “naked wedding”?
Jul 13, 2011 21:18
GUESTDAVE No, at least a pair of wedding rings are needed for a marriage.
Jul 13, 2011 21:36
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDAVE View Post

No, at least a pair of wedding rings are needed for a marriage.

Are you sure a pair of wedding rings is enough?

I don't think naked wedding is practical. I watched this TV series. They finally have serious problems and divorced. Liu Yiyang rushed to the local civil affairs bureau to stop Tong Jiaqia getting married with another guy but he didn't find her. Then Tong Jiaqian appeared in front of him when he was in despair. He said "Now you must be XXX's wife now." She just smiled and said "Make a guess". Liu cried.

I guess they are together again.The director just wants us to believe naked wedding is possible.

Love is blind. When you are in love, you can do crazy things like stealing the residence booklet and getting married with someone you love. But you will find life is is too practical and calm after you married. Quarrels and fights might happen. You may feel he is totally different from the one you knew before.

That's why Liu Yiyang and Tong Jiaqian divorced.
Jul 18, 2011 04:19
  • JIMMYB
Marx's "base determines superstructure" is totally right. It is easy to get married but difficult to live your marriage life.
Post a Reply to: Do you know 裸婚?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code