Menu
# 4 Rule to Follow in Dressing Up
Jul 13, 2011 18:13
Dress your age – It is hard to admit your age sometimes, but unfortunately, it is also difficult to hide it. Don’t try to hide your age by wearing youthful revealing clothing. This doesn’t mean you have to wear grandma panties and cardigans, but rather, just choose clothing that promotes respect and flatters your aging body.

-----------------------
greentambourine
Jul 17, 2011 21:28
  • BBQQ
Greentambourine,

Thanks for your posts. I am a girl who knows very little about fashion. My friends told me that I looked like a village girl judging from my clothes. Your posts are very helpful to me.
Jul 19, 2011 18:08
@ BBQQ,

thank you so much for appreciating it and finding it helpful... If there's anything I can help you with, just message me and I'd be happy to assist..
Why does your friend calls you a village girl? Because the way you dress up? If that's the problem, maybe its time for you to change your image.., little by little, try new outfits that you are comfortable with and which are "in" today.. To get some inspirations and ideas, look at celebrities, magazines, internet and so much more.. But remember, don't slavishly follow fashion.. because not all are "in fashion" will suit everyone. The best thing is to assure that you look good with what you wear. Good luck..

---------------------
greentambourine
Last edited by GREENTAMBOURINE1: Jul 19, 2011 18:18
Jul 19, 2011 21:27
  • BBQQ
Why does your friend calls you a village girl?

Because I am an ordinary girl and don't know how to coordinate my clothes. Actually, I am not very interested in fashion. In most cases, I wear casually.

greentambourine, are you a fashion designer?
Post a Reply to: # 4 Rule to Follow in Dressing Up
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code