Menu
Wendi Deng--- Rupert Murdoch’s bodyguard
Jul 20, 2011 04:37
  • MARRYMAX
On Tuesday, Rupert Murdoch and his son James were questioned about the phone hacking by British Parliament. During the testimony, a man tried to attack Mr. Murdoch a shaving cream pie on a paper plate. Wendi Deng, Murdoch’s wife, leaped from her chair behind her husband and swung her arm to hit the man.

At that moment, Mr. Murdoch’s son James was shocked and sat still at his seat and the police officer hadn’t come here to take him away.

Wendi Deng drew all attention by protecting her husband from the attack. Even a member of the British Parliament praised her “having a good left hook”.

I just understand that Wendi Deng plays two roles in Rupert Murdoch’s life—wife and bodyguard.

Back to the topic, Mr. Murdoch and his son James claimed that they didn’t know about the phone hacking during the testimony. On the other hand, the British panel said that Mr. Murdoch and his son were blocking the inquiry.

Photo 1 The man in checked shirt attacked Mr. Murdoch.
Photo 2 Wendi Deng hit swung her arm to hit the man.

Jul 20, 2011 20:34
  • SUNNYDAY
She's brave and fast.
Jul 20, 2011 21:00
  • RAINDROP
I didn't know this woman until I read the news reports about Zhang Ziyi and her. Deng and Zhang were once good friends but turned hostile later. After the Snow Flower and Secret Fan was shown, Deng said in the interviews that Zhang Ziyi and her were good friends forever. The producer of this movie is Deng Wendi.

According to the news reports, Deng Wendi is an ambitious and crafty woman. She married Murdoch just for his money. Now I believe that she loves Murdoch. Here actions prove that she cares about this man.

She is a qualified bodyguard.
Jul 27, 2011 02:18
  • BBQQ
Wendi Deng just tells the world "Don't mess with Chinese women! Or you will suffer for it!"

Besides, do you know why Wendi Deng reacted so sensitively? She played volleyball in middle school. She beat the man just like smashing the volleyball. Even her P.E. teacher praised that her "smashing" action was excellent.
Aug 2, 2011 17:50
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Wendi Deng just tells the world "Don't mess with Chinese women! Or you will suffer for it!"

I whole heartily agree BBQQ,, I found out the hard way!!
Aug 2, 2011 21:01
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

I whole heartily agree BBQQ,, I found out the hard way!!

Larry, will you marry a woman like Wendi Deng?
Aug 2, 2011 23:08
  • KEVIN0518
The guy who attacked Mr.Murdoch has been sentenced to stay in jail for six months. Besides, he has to pay Mr. Murdoch 15 pounds and burden 250 pounds costs. Poor guy!

He is a comedian. Thanks for giving us a comedy show with Wendi Deng.
Aug 3, 2011 22:44
  • MARRIE
I agree with Kelvin upon that it's a comedy. Deng, a typical 苏北人Su Bei Ren (no offense at all from a Shanghainese point of view BTW). They are physical strong and aggressive. They have sense of colletivism and have much loyalty one u become their friend. Girls from there are very manly. There is no wonder Deng gave abrupt left hook in defense of this nearly broken senior lame man (at least it seems that way one the scene), though it cannot reverse the bad situations with the Murdochs.
Aug 4, 2011 01:21
  • CHERRY07
Did she really protect her husband or just do it on purpose to attract the public's attention? If you read some stories about her, you will know that this woman is very astute.
Aug 4, 2011 22:25
  • MARRIE
<< astute>>??? You mean calculated? Anybody likes to put moral judge on anybody else by stories or by his/her likes and dislikes. Human beings with desires (good or evil) is not eligible for judgement. As I said, Deng is a typical Su Bei girl with physical energy and mental aggressiveness that allows herself to have 'breakthrough'. Anybody is longing for better life through diligence of different approaches involving other uncalculated factors and anybody gets and loses at the same time. Life somehow is fair...
Post a Reply to: Wendi Deng--- Rupert Murdoch’s bodyguard
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code