Menu
Angry!My french boyfriend wants me to pay half when we date!
Aug 22, 2011 23:07
  • LINGYUXISU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21132 View Post

By the way, I think that SOME wives who prefer to control the purse strings must lack a feeling of security. They don’t believe their husband. They are afraid that their husband might have mistress behind them. So they ask their husband to hand in their bank cards. Some other wives might have strong possessive desire so that they control...

Yeah, they are afraid that their husband offer money for the third person.
Aug 25, 2011 04:28
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST2354 View Post

I will give my salary to her and let her keep it if she asks. Once she suggested that we open an joint account and that we both deposit a certain percent of our salary regularly. The money will be our "family fund". And I am responsible for house rent, broadband fee, water and electricity charges etc. She is responsible for ou...

You are a good man who has a nice wife. Envy you.
Aug 29, 2011 22:03
GUEST2354
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

You are a good man who has a nice wife. Envy you.

Kevin, you can be a good man as long as you love your wife. Love makes you a good man
Sep 4, 2011 04:44
  • MARK_81
That is the key sentence right there. love indeed makes you a good man. that’s true love!

Sep 14, 2011 10:48
  • JOHNNYGNINJA
I understand how you must feel, but it really is just a cultural difference. As a male, I feel it is rude for a woman to expect me to pay for every meal. In the West, there has been a decades long push for equality of the sexes. When that equality doesn't extend to sharing costs, I think it is rude. If both parties are enjoying each others company equally, then why is one expected to pay and the other gets a pass?

I think income should be more of a factor than gender; whoever makes more, should probably pick up the tab more often.
Sep 15, 2011 03:31
  • LAUGH
John, you won't pay for the bill for a meal together with a very pretty woman?
Oct 14, 2011 07:59
GUEST42487 All you girls that are so furious that they SOMETIMES have to pay the bill and it is not even the COMPLETE bill but only their shear you have the mentality of a prostitute. That is the simple answer and you have to be ashamed of it. You are the ones that are cheap not the boyfriends. And you have to learn to take a responsibility in the relationship. Making a problem that you had to pay for something you consumed does not make you a LADY it just makes you a cheap whore especially if you are going out with somebody who you are on a long relationship with. Girls like you eventually end up with some rich red-necks who pay them their bills which in the eyes of a CHEAP MINDED GIRL means that he loves them. That is the simple truth. I hope you got your answer.
Jun 18, 2012 13:46
division of labour... :) .... what else?
Jun 20, 2012 23:23
GUEST15958 Treat him differently untill he changed. If he loves you and believes you guys will work out he should pay.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Angry!My french boyfriend wants me to pay half when we date!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code