Menu
Yoga on surfboard? Do you like it?
Jul 24, 2011 03:17
guest4229 Yuga practice has many health benefits. My female colleagues join an Yoga class to keep fit. To my knowledge, people who join Yoga class usually practice in the rooms. Now time has changed.

Yoga on surfboard has become very popular in the US. The surfboard is a bit larger than the usual one. It floats on the water but won’t move because it is anchored. It isn’t easy to practice Yoga on the surfboard. The water is moving. If you can’t concentrate, you will fall into the water.

Do you want to give it a try?

Jul 27, 2011 01:54
  • BBQQ
No. I don't like it because I can't swim. How is it different from doing Yoga in rooms?
Jul 27, 2011 20:08
  • SUNNYDAY
BBQQ, at least the air is fresher outdoor and you'll be more closer to the nature.
Aug 2, 2011 19:54
i've seen some pictures of people doing yoga surfboard, and they are doing a lot of hard positions.. for me, it's hard to maintain balance on water. If I want fresh air, i'd rather do it along the beach, and not on water..hehe..because I can't swim..
Aug 4, 2011 04:22
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GREENTAMBOURINE1

i've seen some pictures of people doing yoga surfboard, and they are doing a lot of hard positions.. for me, it's hard to maintain balance on water. If I want fresh air, i'd rather do it along the beach, and not on water..hehe..because I can't swim..

Don't worry. I think the coach will help you. By the way, it is a good chance to learn swimming. I am a landlubber.
Mar 26, 2012 13:29
GUESTANNE Its possible to practice yoga in a regular surfboard?
Post a Reply to: Yoga on surfboard? Do you like it?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code