Menu
Will you take the high-speed trains after the crash in Wenzhou?
Jul 27, 2011 03:40
  • KEVIN0518
See how this accident affects travelers’ transport mode.

According to a Beijing travel agency, about 60 percent of travelers chose to travel by high speed trains. After the train crash, 70 percent of them travel by plane. Only 30 percent travel by high speed trains.

I really hope that we can learn a good lesson from the train crash and previous high speed train malfunctions. Ensure the safety of high speed trains and don’t risk passengers’ lives.
Jul 29, 2011 02:22
GUEST23525 I won't, before or after the crash. What they said is only for the China Chinese who is the only one will believe. If you are open in the world, you can know the true about the meaning of World #1.
Jul 30, 2011 00:48
GUEST15674 Pretty sure. I also think so. What is it like???..... Doing business??? How can stupid train station officers carry this damn idea out????
This terribly insult the victims. At the same time, they insult the survivors as well as all the other caring people in this country.

I am living in Wenzhou, too many people are now suspecting the reason of this time accident, as well as what have the minister of railway done after the accident happen.

And actually, most people on internet are very angry for the performance of the minister of railway including me.

Another thing, we can not trust govenment about the NO# of the victim. According the data of insurance company, actually there is more than 120 death. They say it is 35 people dead, because of the rule that is if the victims NO# reach 36, principle of the minister of railway will be removed.

We are waiting for the real truth to come out.

Good thing is Prime minister Wenjiabao came here the day before yesterday, Minister of railway must do what they ought to do.

Let us keep an eye on it.

Jul 30, 2011 20:47
  • NOBODY
I m not sure about this of course, but i heard that the officials of Shanghai Railway Bureau who have been removed from office, actually just got into another office... so not removed, transferred...
It was an terrible accident, but what some tried to pull off after it is just outrageous...
To cut the Train in parts and then just bury everything? I think that many families would like to bury their own members... not to go to a mass grave.
Jul 31, 2011 01:50
  • MARRYMAX
I am puzzled why high speed trains keep running after the train collision. What if the train was struck by the lightening again? Can they make sure that the rear-end avoidance system on the high speed trains work effectively?

The "trouble-maker" signal equipment has used not only at the Wenzhou South Railway Station but also at other railway stations. Have they finished examining all the signal equipment?

I won't take the high speed trains if all these problems are not solved. Cherish your life!
Aug 2, 2011 22:38
  • KEVIN0518
Marrymax, I have the same question.

"Let us keep an eye on it."

GUEST15674, we must not forget about 7.23 train crash. Time has passed by but memory is eternal.
Aug 8, 2011 22:03
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

Marrymax, I have the same question.

"Let us keep an eye on it."

GUEST15674, we must not forget about 7.23 train crash. Time has passed by but memory is eternal.

Latest news:
The families of 35 victims have signed the compensation contract. I don't know what happened to other four victims' families.
Aug 9, 2011 03:42
  • BAKUI
It's said the travel map of the trains will be adjusted again this coming september, due to the 7.23 accident and in consideration of secturity.
Aug 9, 2011 04:19
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKUI

It's said the travel map of the trains will be adjusted again this coming september, due to the 7.23 accident and in consideration of secturity.

Good to hear this. I just hope it works.
Aug 14, 2011 03:06
GUEST2357 The tickets prices will decrease 5 percent and the speed for 200 km/h D trains will drop to around 160 kilometers, according to xianqq.com. If this is true, I will not take D trains to get back home because it will take longer time but the ticket prices are still high.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you take the high-speed trains after the crash in Wenzhou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code