Menu
Don't girls care about their virginity nowadays?
Jul 27, 2011 02:54
guest84165 My American friend last night told me most of American girls lose their virginity at the age of 15-18years old.I was shocked.It is horrible! Why do western and american girls not respect their body?There are also many chinese girls who lose virginity before marriage and end up getting reget but i believe there are still plenty of girls who save it for marriage in china.Sorry,i didnt mean to offend these girls but should we at least have a good morals and respect ourselves?I really cannot accept this.
Jul 28, 2011 06:27
GUEST24140 Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that does not mean you should expect everyone to follow yours. Virginity is a cultural/religeous thing which may be of importance to some but not others.
Jul 28, 2011 08:02
GUEST19140 There are so many socio-economical, peer and other pressures on those girls, and the poor immature, weak girls helplessly do it.
I'll give you an example: some teens believe that by having sex with their boyfriends, they will stay their boyfriends. What a stupid belief.
Let me give you an even more shocking statistic: high school girls bring their own babies to school! and all their friends are so excited and decide to have babies too...

You can predict the future for these girls: life in constant misery, alone raising a child(ren), in depressing poverty, living off donations and gov't programs, being a public burden.
You can also predict the future of these children: life without their fathers, povery, life on the street, no education, crime, jail...and within 15 years - repeat the same.

If the US government doesn't seem to care, if the "church" doesn't care, if the girls, boys and their families don't care...well, this is what you get.

85% of black babies born in the US today, are born to unwed mothers, without knowing who the father is. Great, isn't it?
Aug 9, 2011 20:43
GUEST19341 C-R-A-Z-Y
Aug 11, 2011 03:27
  • IVYZHU
I think it's personal attitude toward this. And I do not think that lost that is not true to husband.
Aug 11, 2011 06:47
GUEST08197 Girls who are virgins care about their virginity.Girls who are not virgins do not care about it anymore.So,IVYZHU... : )
Nov 17, 2011 05:09
GUEST05155 why do you think the divorce rate is so high .you know it will cause the husband to dis trust his wife and sooner are later the old flame will show up. Call it what ever you wish I don't know a man a live that would rather his wife had been with just him so that each time the are making love his mind does not start drifting to painfull questions that he know not to dare ask his wife. Doing what's right is not alwaes easy and it is not ever womans choice because it includes other peoples lives ken
Nov 19, 2011 04:32
  • MARK_81
Well the media is obsessed with sex! especially in the western world its literally sex on tap 24/7!! every message is oversexed and its getting more and more difficult raising kids in this environment!
Nov 19, 2011 04:35
  • MARK_81
Let me just add this: I'm raising two daughters and doing so you have to literally fend off bad influences left right and centre everywhere you look especially on the internet and the television. its like the wild west out there and you gotta be like your own personal sheriff when it comes to your kids cause the net especially is filled with bandits!
Nov 19, 2011 04:39
  • MARK_81
sorry but one last add on-- peer pressure is another important issue you just gotta know who your kids' friends are! my circle of friends and family are all top trustworthy honourable people and thats whats most important what type of environment kids are raised in!!
Nov 25, 2011 21:42
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

Well the media is obsessed with sex! especially in the western world its literally sex on tap 24/7!! every message is oversexed and its getting more and more difficult raising kids in this environment!

Oh my god! We are misled by the media.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Don't girls care about their virginity nowadays?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code