Menu
Don't girls care about their virginity nowadays?
Nov 27, 2011 05:43
  • MARK_81
Yes exactly sunnydream! the media tries to control everything that we do! what we drink, eat, buy even think!! I know I sound paranoid and I'm not one of these 'conspiracy' kinda guys and I know its not some plot or anything.. but I just think there are too many 'parents'-and I use the word losely-- in the world letting their children to be raised by the shiny box in the living room!
Mar 13, 2012 06:41
GUESTGARY Viginity is not the issue! Morality is the issue! Girls may have sex if they wish but they should take precautions. I could not condem someone for being human!!
Aug 6, 2012 08:19
GUEST78764 It is not only western girls to be blamed for that. I think the western males avoid to take the financial and social responsibility of a wife and children. But at the same time he wants to enjoy sex with different women and girls, therefore they approve a free- sex society. The western women are left alone with their fatherless children to take care of them.
Aug 22, 2012 21:31
GUEST19152 yes,abviously,ivy is not virgin
Jun 18, 2013 18:15
GUEST08160 wow you are just like me! girs need to keep their pants on!
Jun 28, 2013 03:42
  • NICOLE_BABY
Hello? It's 21st century and 2013yrs, everything is changed as the society and economy step further, why should't people changes his/her opinion about THIS QUESTION. Actually this question sounds like "stupid", sorry, no offense. :)

To be honest, it's not the problem of moral character, mostly, there would be something wrong about the school or family education that lead they lose their virginity during their 15~18 ages. yes, in China, it's really bad to have that question when you're still a teen, and we can do nothing about it, but the education can do.

No changes, no progress.Changes do not always sound like CRAZY, just like the singing goes"every coins has two sides"
Last question: Do you think who should be blamed for, when talking abt "Virginity Lost"
Think about it!!
Jun 30, 2013 22:26
  • CHERRY07
Actually this question sounds like "stupid".

Yes, it is their freedom to keep their virginity or sacrifice it for their boyfriends.

My warning:Just do whatever you like and make sure that you won't regret. I have seen many girls regretted after they gave their virginity to their boyfriends but finally they were dumped.
Jul 1, 2013 06:09
  • WANHU
Some philosophers may say: Girls are not cars that can be test-driven.
Wan
Jul 1, 2013 21:52
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Some philosophers may say: Girls are not cars that can be test-driven.
Wan

Haha, nice saying, Wan. Some girls don't mind being a car that can be test-driven.
Jul 7, 2013 11:25
  • WANHU
Dear Cherry, I always belong to the old school of thought.
Wan
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Don't girls care about their virginity nowadays?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code