Menu
Should i break up with my Chinese girlfriend?
Jul 29, 2011 08:08
guest60948 She is 23.I'm 28.She is a very cool person and I love her very much.we've been together for 11 months constantly hanging out and doing things together.The only problem is that she never agrees to have se* with me because she is very traditional and wants save her viginity for marriage.I'm not crazy but i do think its very natural to have se* in the relationship.I've been respecting her decision to not do anything for so long because I love her so much but my patience is wearing thin and she still doesn't agree to. I honestly don't get anything.. No hands, kiss ect.. It's horrible. But I love her so much and we're so good together.And I am not only after se*. I don't know...=[

Jul 29, 2011 22:59
  • BILLCAI
You just want sex or you really love her? Most of Chinese girls are traditional, they regard viginity as the most important thing in their life, they will only give their viginity to the man who really love her and want to marry her. This is the culture difference between China and Western countries. If you love your girlfriend, you should respect her.
Jul 30, 2011 21:37
  • NOBODY
Your choice... If you love her enough that you can wait... do it
If you are not sure if you can wait, maybe better break up (affairs are easy to have at such moments)
I lived also over an year without *** and i'm still alive.
But please dont talk her into it.. if it doesnt work out with you 2 then she will see it as big mistake and her chances to get a chinese man is slimm
Aug 1, 2011 11:47
  • CARLOS
"...and I love her very much"

Yes, yes, of course you love her. Perhaps it is time for you to go change your diaper.

Carlos
Aug 15, 2011 03:54
  • CUBYCN
Sorry if my word offends you...

I don't think your girlfriend loves you or likes you as you said she was even unwilling to be hand in hand, kiss with you. Don't you think the above are such a natural way to express emotions? It's nothing related to virginity, but whether she likes to be intimate with you or not.
Aug 15, 2011 22:30
  • RAINDROP
GUEST60948,

Did you ever talk about marriage to her? Ask yourself "Do you want to marry her or just have a romantic relationship with her?" If you want to marry her, tell her and listen to her opinion. If not, get away from her as early as possible.

Aug 16, 2011 02:20
  • SALLYTXL
Whenever "s-e-x" is mentioned, it's really getting on nerve of Chinese, female in particular.
"No hands and no kisses" really sounds not that normal though.
But it's quite obvious that you and your girlfriend have a completely different view on s-e-x. And this won't change overnight. You see it's quite natural to have it between lovers while your beloved insists it should be saved for marriage. This is where the problem start. If you can't keep such a relationship without sex for any longer, just break up.
Aug 25, 2011 06:03
GUESTIAN1982 I'm sorry for your Chinese girlfriend.
Aug 26, 2011 09:06
GUEST19140 In case you didn't know it: for guys, sex is a need, a physical function, not a gift, not a reward, not a promise, not nothing.
Most guys who are denied by their girl friends or wives, find it somewhere else.
I understand why a girl wants to "save" sex for after the marriage, but consequently she is risking losing her b/f.
Listen pal, if there is no sex between you two now, it won't happen on a regular basis after the marriage either.
My advise: leave her now, don't waste your time.
Sep 19, 2011 10:54
GUESTLEE25 haha if you were a Chinese guy,u would know what to do-JUST CHERISE HER MORE DUDE! she is the type of what chinese men dream of.
I am a 25 chinese guy and all my male friends agree with me on this issue:)
Jan 18, 2012 23:46
GUEST78828 i don't understand the not holding hand thing,if I really like a guy ,I want hold his hand more than kiss and se& 。Also when the moment is coming ,I believe I could find love or find nothing from heart after se&, ...just be mature.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Should i break up with my Chinese girlfriend?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code