Menu
Chengdu Panda Breeding Base Got a New Baby Panda!
Aug 23, 2012 05:36
  • VANESSAZHONG
Hehe...Yes, I really hate my clients keeping asking me why they couldn't see the pandas playing outside now.
Aug 26, 2012 21:37
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

Hehe...Yes, I really hate my clients keeping asking me why they couldn't see the pandas playing outside now.

Well, it's boring to answer the same question raised by different people. But it's your job. Most of your clients do not know much about the giant pandas and their habits. So they ask help from you, the expert on panda.
Aug 27, 2012 05:20
  • VANESSAZHONG
Actually, on most occasion, it's not from my clients. Some of my friends do.
I guide Westerners and they seldom ask this question. What they care is panda itself, such as pandas living conditions in China and how pandas go back to the wide.
Aug 27, 2012 05:31
  • VANESSAZHONG
If my clients ask me, I will answer it in details, and patiently of course. I hope they could get it afterwards. Additionally, I really appreciate that if they could tell some basic knowledge to their friends. It's my dream to let more and more people, especially people of my motherland, to know and care pandas. After all, it's unique in China. Our national treasure.
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Aug 27, 2012 05:38
Aug 28, 2012 00:56
Undoubtedly, pandas are our national treasure. But I am a bit confused why foreigners are so keen on pandas. Is it because there is no panda in their country?
Aug 29, 2012 01:30
  • VANESSAZHONG
As I know, some foreign countries have pandas. But they don't have pandas in the wild. So they tend to see pandas playing outside rather to be jailed inside. That's why they often go to Panda Base in the early morning.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chengdu Panda Breeding Base Got a New Baby Panda!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code