Girls: What do you hate most?
Aug 3, 2011 02:58
Voting without time limit
Multiple Vote
  1. 1 vote(s)
  2. 4 vote(s)
  3. 2 vote(s)
  4. 5 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
There are some taboos that men should know when they are together with their girlfriend.

No.1 Don’t ask this silly question more than 3 times: “Why are you being so nice to me?”

For the first time, she will be very patient and say “Because I love you”.

Second time, she will say “I don’t know either”

Third time, she will be very mad at you.

A survey claims that 72 percent women think that such a man is womanishly fussy and lack of confidence.

No.2 Don’t spy on her cell phone and ask these stupid questions: Whose text message? Who called you just now? What did he say?......

You may think that you care about her very much by asking these questions but women don’t think so. They think that you are spying on her. 63% women will not tell the truth even though they don’t have “secrets”.

No.3 Get the invoice every time you have meals with her.

Women may feel embarrassed when you ask the waiter to get the invoice after you finish the dinner. You know what? They just think you are stingy.

No.4 Don’t tell her “OMG! You are fatter than before! Time to lose weight now!”

You think that you tell her the truth but women hate to hear it. Women can not bear a man who cares too much whether her stomach becomes fatter or not. Remember “Never ask her to lose weight together with you”

Girls, what do you hate most?
Aug 3, 2011 07:53
GUEST82190 Your question doesn't make sense.
Aug 3, 2011 21:29
GUESTLINDA None of them. I hate boys being mean the most.
Aug 3, 2011 21:46
GUEST9317 I have told my girlfriend to lose weight many times. She said that I was too picky. Once she was angry when I told her to lose weight. She just said "If you are not satisfied with my figure, go and find another girl".

OK. I will stop telling her to lose weight.
Aug 4, 2011 00:44
GUEST00130 GUES9317,U R SO FUNNY
Aug 4, 2011 01:28
  • CHERRY07
I can not bear anyone (including my future boyfriend) check my cell phone. Don't spy on other people's privacy. Also be confident and believe your girlfriend.
Aug 5, 2011 03:58
  • XIAOXIAO
I hate 2 and 4. Trust is the necessity in a relationship. And I know that the guy who reminds me to lose weight actually cares much about me. But I still hate to hear this.
Aug 7, 2011 06:21
  • FARAH
A man that can not say the truth but must tell a story first before the actual truth is told. Dont cut me and let me bleed a slow death,, just say it!! It would be quicker to recover from the intial shock then to find out later and make the pain greater!
Aug 11, 2011 04:21
Quote:

Originally Posted by FARAH

A man that can not say the truth but must tell a story first before the actual truth is told. Dont cut me and let me bleed a slow death,, just say it!! It would be quicker to recover from the intial shock then to find out later and make the pain greater!

Farah, you are very straight. But some women don't want to accept the truth. My best male friend once told his GF that she was putting on weight when she asked "What do you think of my figure?". You know what? She was very angry and didn't talk to him for 2 days. It is the truth that she became fatter but she didn't allow others to speak the truth out.

If you were this girl's BF, would would you have done? Tell her the truth or just cheat her and tell her "She looks good"?
Aug 14, 2011 03:58
  • BBQQ
I have all of the four options above.

1 Ask her “Why are you being so nice to me?” many times. Why? Because I love you.
2 Spy on my cellhone. I believe you and respect your privacy. So please respect my privacy too.
3 Get the invoice every time you have meals together.
Hmm, it is actually a good habit. But I really don't want to see you ask the invoice after just had a candlelight dinner on the Valentine's Day.
4 Keep reminding her "You are fatter than before".
You can say it in another way. Don't be so straight.
Post a Reply to: Girls: What do you hate most?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code