Menu
Aside from Tokyo, NY and Australian Fashion?
Aug 7, 2011 20:39
What other styles and fashion trends do you follow or admire?

------------------------
greentambourine
Aug 8, 2011 22:23
  • BBQQ
greentambourine,

South Korean fashion is very popular in China. Girls love it very much. My friends went to take their studio wedding photos. The staff suggested they should wear South Korean style clothes and the designer finally design their photo album in South Korean style too.

The South Korean fashion clothes make girl look cute. I know little about NY and Australian fashion. The western style clothes are "bold and sexy". I don't have nice figure. That's why I never tried them.
Aug 9, 2011 03:29
  • SUNNYDAY
There are also cute Taiwan fashion and cool hong kong Fashion, to my opinions.
Aug 9, 2011 18:13
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

greentambourine,

South Korean fashion is very popular in China. Girls love it very much. My friends went to take their studio wedding photos. The staff suggested they should wear South Korean style clothes and the designer finally design their photo album in South Korean style too.

The South Korean fashion...

yes BBQQ, korean fashion is also awesome.. i've seen some of their trends on the internet,,..and they are cute.. i think these styles are intended for petite girls..

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDAY

There are also cute Taiwan fashion and cool hong kong Fashion, to my opinions.

sunnyday, taiwan fashion is cute too.. the same as the with korean...
Aug 9, 2011 22:14
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GREENTAMBOURINE1

yes BBQQ, korean fashion is also awesome.. i've seen some of their trends on the internet,,..and they are cute.. i think these styles are intended for petite girls..

sunnyday, taiwan fashion is cute too.. the same as the with korean...

Greentambourine1,

The oriental girls are slim and delicate. So the fashion trends/styles just fit their body figures. I don't like South Korean people but I can't refuse their fashion clothes. They look so nice
Post a Reply to: Aside from Tokyo, NY and Australian Fashion?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code