Menu
China’s ‘Harry’ predicted the end of Harry Potter in 2007
Aug 10, 2011 03:32
  • LAUGH
In spring of 2001, a young student read the first three books of Harry Potter by chance. Since then, he has been obsessed in the world of Harry Potter. From 2001 to 211, he collected all seven books of Harry Potter, both in Chinese and English. He said that he had read each book at least 9 times. In the third year of his college life in Peking University, he wrote a 50,000-word article about Harry Potter as his school year thesis and earned a mark of 95, the highest grade in his department.

In April 2007, he wrote a book called ‘My Harry Potter: Seven Guesses on Harry Potter 7’, which was published by China Youth Press. He introduces seven guesses and 192 hot topics in his book. What’s more, he predicts the end of Harry Potter in his book: Severus Snape was a good man and he loved Harry’s mother deeply; There is a part of Voldemort's soul in Harry’s body. Until now, this book has been reprinted three times and more than 10000 has been sold out.

Not long ago, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II was shown in mainland China He wore his magic robe, hat, scarf and black glasses and held his magic wand to watch the movie. His eyes were full of tears when he came out of the cinema. He said that his biggest dream was to visit the shooting locations of Harry Potter movies. If possible, he also wanted to pay a visit to J.K. Rowling’s home and say “Thank you for writing excellent books.”

His name is Lin Pin, a real fan of Harry Potter.

Aug 11, 2011 04:29
Cool! He does resemble Harry Potter. I wish that he could write some nice books like J.K. Rowling.
Aug 14, 2011 03:35
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Cool! He does resemble Harry Potter. I wish that he could write some nice books like J.K. Rowling.

I think that J.K. Rowling shoud meet him, a man who loves Harry Potter so deeply.
Post a Reply to: China’s ‘Harry’ predicted the end of Harry Potter in 2007
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code