Menu
Extreme celebrations I have seen!
Aug 14, 2011 04:47
  • DREAMLIFE
Football player are very creative when they celebrate their goals. I have seen many of them celebrate their goals. But few players can celebrate their victory in this unique way.

A Spanish badminton player tore his sports clothes into pieces to celebrate his victory over his rival, a famous German badminton player.

In May, Zhang Jike, a Chinese Ping Pong player also tore his clothes into pieces to celebrate his victory. I didn't know if the Spanish guy watched the game and learnt from Zhang Jike.

Aug 14, 2011 22:23
  • JIMMYB
He was really excited. I saw many players take off their clothes to celebrate their victory but never saw a player tear their clothes into pieces before.

Footballers are not lucky. The FIFA says footballers who take off their clothes to celebrate their goals will get a yellow card.
Aug 15, 2011 02:14
  • CHARLOTT
This guy is much cooler. He is a famous Chinese badminton player as well as a soldier. After beating Li Zongwei in the final of World Badminton Championships, he was too excited to take off his clothes to celebrate his victory. It's the fourth time that he has won the title.

Aug 15, 2011 02:17
  • CHARLOTT
As an armyman, he raises his hand in a salute to thank the people who have been supporting him.

Aug 15, 2011 02:17
GUEST04154
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHARLOTT

This guy is much cooler. He is a famous Chinese badminton player as well as a soldier. After beating Li Zongwei in the final of World Badminton Championships, he was too excited to take off his clothes to celebrate his victory. It's the fourth time that he has won the title.

he also throw his shoes to the audiences. and i think it should be Lee Chongwei instead of Li Zongwei.
Aug 16, 2011 02:47
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST04154

he also throw his shoes to the audiences. and i think it should be Lee Chongwei instead of Li Zongwei.

I feel pity for Lee Chongwei. His ranking is No.1 after his excellent performances in 2010 and 2011. Unfortunately, he meets Lin Dan again in such an important event after 2008 Olympics. He had many chances to win but finally lost the game. The big guy cried after the match.

Congratulations to Lin Dan. He has won the World Badminton Championships four times.

Don't forget another guy. His name is Peter Gade. He is a very talented player but hasn't won a world champion. He is already 35 years old but still plays badminton. The Chinese badminton players who are at the same age like Gade have all retired. Some of them even become the coach of Chinese Badminton teams, for example, Xia Xuanze. Xia is actually younger than Gade.

Gade said that he would retire after 2012 Olympics. It's time for him to retire.
Aug 21, 2011 21:47
  • BBQQ
Oh my god, are these guys exhibitionists? Why did they take off their clothes to celebrate? Do they want to attract the females?

I think FIFA did a right thing to stop footballers taking off clothes to celebrate. Why don't other organizations adopt the same method?
Aug 26, 2011 04:55
  • CHERRY07
BBQQ, they are not exhibitionists. They were too excited at that moment. I guess these guys didn't rehearse celebrations before.
Post a Reply to: Extreme celebrations I have seen!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code