Menu
What do you think of him who is touching a girl’s breasts as well as driving?
Aug 24, 2011 03:00
  • JIMMYB
A photo of a driver touching a girl’s breasts while driving a car has been transmitted widely on the Chinese micro blogs. The picture was taken by the traffic camera at 14:50:30 on July 29,2011. The driver drove at the speed of 92 km/h, exceeding the speed limit-80 km/h. Thus, the driver and the girl next to him were recorded by the traffic camera.

The driver broke the speed limit and he must be punished by the traffic management department. This is for sure. But I am curious to know who uploaded this photo on the internet without blurring their faces. Could it be the traffic police or staff of the traffic management department?

The driver deserves to be punished for breaking the speed limit. But should his privacy be disclosed?
Aug 25, 2011 04:34
GUEST3246 I guess that the man will never do it again You know, a guy commented that the car with AT(Automatic Transmission) is much better than the one with MT(Manual Transmisssion) because he has a free hand to touch his girl's breasts.
Aug 26, 2011 04:20
The man denied that the photo was done in the photoshop. Jimmyb, you should post this photo and let us check whether it was fake.
Aug 26, 2011 22:42
  • MARRYMAX
Well, his privacy might be disclosed but the one who did a right thing. It is too dangerous to drive in this way. The driver possibly will do it again if he wasn't caught. Then a traffic accident might occur.
Aug 27, 2011 20:48
  • DODGER
More drivers use their mobile phone while driving than those that have a quick grope I am sure.
Perhaps he was in a hurry to get home so he could finish the job?

Dodger.
Aug 28, 2011 18:41
  • LOKI
Isnt that normal to have a quick grope? sitting in the child seat of a shopping cart is the best opportunity. Supermarkets have cameras too
Aug 29, 2011 08:09
GUEST19140 LOKI,
I like your thinking.
Follow it with action.
Aug 29, 2011 21:11
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

Isnt that normal to have a quick grope? sitting in the child seat of a shopping cart is the best opportunity. Supermarkets have cameras too

Don't be naughty, Loki. If you do it, your mom will never bring to the supermarket again.
Aug 30, 2011 08:32
  • CARLOS
Ok, I won´t tell you what I have done while driving a car.

Carlos

Oops, that may tell more than enough...
Aug 30, 2011 21:51
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Ok, I won´t tell you what I have done while driving a car.

Carlos

Oops, that may tell more than enough...

You said too much, Carlos. I don't care about the traffic camera because I can't drive, haha.
Sep 4, 2011 04:44
  • MARK_81
Haha Ya I’ve done some crazy things in cars too so.. No comment here lol
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of him who is touching a girl’s breasts as well as driving?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code