Menu
Homestay China, Kunming
Aug 25, 2011 22:24
  • CHCKHS
Hey guys,

I am part of a real cool program. You learn Chinese while you live with a Chinese family. All you have to do is teach English to the families kids a few hours a week.

Besides living with he family you can also have free chinese classes in a professional school.

The best thing: You don't need to pay anything!They also give you pocket money! I think right now they even have a special where they will cover all of your flight costs!!!

The program is in Kunming, I love that city! The weather is just perfect!

Well, anyway if you want to know more....let me know! yahoo.com|hermihoerm

Aug 31, 2011 01:25
  • JIMMYLEW
I am interested in homestay teach for 1 month max this Spring.About Jan 7th to about Feb 7th or near by times.I will be on vacation then and am currently teaching English at a university in Shanghai now.We start fall semester next week.I have also taught elementary students,middle school and high school students at both private and public school in Korea 2003-2010.My name is Jimmy and QQ is 2442265479,skype is jimmylewis69 and email is yahoo.com|jlewellen2003
I also have a teaching license from the USA(2001-2013) in Elementary Educ and Special Educ and taught there 2 years before going to Korea in 2003.
My cell is 1377 4479 956 and I am interested in Kunming as a possible retirement haven next Summer.My contract and work visa here in Shanghai expires July 14th,2012.I will also apply at one of the universities there in Kungming because I have to live somewhere it isnt so hot and humid in the summer and freezing in the winter like Korea and Shanghai.

Sep 14, 2011 01:43
GUEST22754 i want to experience homestay in Kunming for 2 to 3 days . Could you advise pls
Oct 17, 2013 00:10
  • JHM226
I wish to visit Kunming from approximately December 4, 2013 until January 2,, 2014. From there I go to Vietnam. I would be happy to teach English while I am in Kunming. I have been to China several times, but never to Kunming. I am a very experienced traveler (North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Great Britain, China, Nepal, India, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea) and would be an interesting guest.
Post a Reply to: Homestay China, Kunming
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code