Menu
What season are you in now?
Aug 29, 2011 18:42
Spring is about to come in my place, and I’m so excited… Aside from the magnificent ambiance, I love Australian fashion trends during this season. How about you?

-----------------------
greentambourine
Aug 29, 2011 21:33
  • BBQQ
Early autumn. It is not as hot as summer but the temperature is still high and I just wear summer clothes.
Aug 30, 2011 00:00
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Early autumn. It is not as hot as summer but the temperature is still high and I just wear summer clothes.

autumn is nice too, it is a time of bounteous fecundity.. love the color when it is full autumn..
Aug 31, 2011 00:09
  • ATTA_BUTT
Here in my place summer is near to end just one month left.
Aug 31, 2011 01:16
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GREENTAMBOURINE1

autumn is nice too, it is a time of bounteous fecundity.. love the color when it is full autumn..

Yes, I can enjoy a lot of fruits like grapes, apples and peaches. But it is still a bit hot. The color when it is full or late autumn is beautiful.
Aug 31, 2011 01:17
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Here in my place summer is near to end just one month left.

Wow, is it hot, Atta? The summer in China is too hot. I don't know if I survive without air-conditioner.
Aug 31, 2011 01:42
  • ATTA_BUTT
Yeah, it was too hot, but temperature has been change now. you can't Imagen how summer is hot here. I didn't experienced summer in 2009 when I was in baotou(inner Mongolia), China.
By the way which side of cities are hot in china, do you think Chengdu (Sichuan) is very hot?
Aug 31, 2011 01:51
  • BBQQ
By the way which side of cities are hot in china, do you think Chengdu (Sichuan) is very hot?

Of course, it is very hot. But people still go to the hot pot restaurants, haha.
Aug 31, 2011 12:53
  • ATTA_BUTT
I checked that Chengdu (Sichuan) is in middle of great China, so those cities which are middle in China are very hot. Do you think colour of people of these cities has difference then others,(or some difference) I thought. Hot pot restaurants, means?
Aug 31, 2011 20:36
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I checked that Chengdu (Sichuan) is in middle of great China, so those cities which are middle in China are very hot. Do you think colour of people of these cities has difference then others,(or some difference) I thought. Hot pot restaurants, means?

The color of people in different cities might differ. For example, a local guy from Hainan looks different from his counterpart from Hangzhou.

Hot pot means 火锅 in Chinese. I guess you might have eaten 火锅 when you were in China.

Sep 1, 2011 02:11
  • ATTA_BUTT
yeah! I have eaten some good Chinese food, but i am not sure about your suggested food, might be, and I was in china in July and August.
The colour of different cities people has differ like language. We also have difference in language and colour in different areas. So colour and language depends on region.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What season are you in now?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code