Menu
"Virgins can join Laurel Blossom Festival for free”, the organizer says
Aug 30, 2011 22:43
  • JIMMYB
A scenic area in Liuyang, Hunan announces that the Laurel Blossom Festival will be held from September 17-25. It also offers a very preferential policy to those virgins who are above 22 years old. According to the policy, the virgins who are above 22 years old can join the festival for free as long as they show their valid documentation like ID card. Besides, they will receive a delicate gift from the scenic area.

According to the scenic area, the laurel blossom represents pure, innocent and simple women. That’s why it publishes a preferential policy to the virgins. You know, virgins are pure, innocent and simple.

Well, I have a question “How can the scenic area identify whether a woman is a virgin or not? What if some women tell a lie? Will the scenic area require a certificate from the hospital or just hire a doctor to test all female tourists? ”
Aug 31, 2011 21:44
GUEST32489 Again, a very stupid way to promote itself. A virgin will never go to such a place because the organizer doesn't have any good intention. They just want to use virgins to promote their scenic area. Don't be taken advantage of easily.
Sep 1, 2011 22:34
  • JIMMYB
The "promotion" was already cancled by te local government. But a new idea came up. Visitors whose names contain 桂花, 吴刚 and 嫦娥 will enjoy free entrance. This sounds much better.
Sep 2, 2011 21:07
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

The "promotion" was already cancled by te local government. But a new idea came up. Visitors whose names contain 桂花, 吴刚 and 嫦娥 will enjoy free entrance. This sounds much better.

Hmm, should I change my name to visit that place? NO, I will go to some other places to see the laurel blossoms FOR FREE.
Sep 20, 2011 22:05
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Hmm, should I change my name to visit that place? NO, I will go to some other places to see the laurel blossoms FOR FREE.

BBQQ, where did you go to enjoy the laurel blossoms?
Sep 24, 2011 04:00
  • MARRYMAX
OK, I will hold a laurel blossoms for innocent boys (virgins). How many of you will come?
Post a Reply to: "Virgins can join Laurel Blossom Festival for free”, the organizer says
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code