Menu
What’s wrong with you, Li Na?
Aug 31, 2011 04:35
  • KEVIN0518
Li Na was out at the first round of the US Open again, as the 7th seed. It’s the second time that she has been eliminated at the US Open. After her marvelous journey at the Roland Garros, She hasn’t won any champion in the following four hard court tournaments held in the North America. In all, she won 3 games and lost 4.

At the news conference, she admitted that she was losing confidence from her excellent performance since the French Open.

What’s wrong with her? Does she suffer from heavy pressure after winning the champion of the French Open?

Sep 14, 2011 02:05
  • LONETOMS6
Hope she can continue refueling
Sep 22, 2011 02:00
GUEST3256
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONETOMS6

Hope she can continue refueling

The French Open is an honor to her but is also a burden. She might have made up her mind to win more champions after the French Open. But it turned out differently. The more she was eager to win, the more she lost the games.

Keep a peaceful mind and try your best to fight every game. Do not think to much.
Oct 14, 2011 22:08
  • SUNNYDREAM
She was out at the first round of the China Open too. What's wrong with her?
Oct 25, 2011 22:42
I don't want to admit that she is a nine days' wonder. But her performances in recent matches has convinced me.

Li Na, don't be another Ana Ivanovic.
Oct 27, 2011 22:37
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by AVATAR

I don't want to admit that she is a nine days' wonder. But her performances in recent matches has convinced me.

Li Na, don't be another Ana Ivanovic.

Avatar, Li Na won't be the second Ana Ivanovic because she is not as pretty and sexy as her. She isn't stable. At the first round of the WTA tour, she overwhelmed Sharapova but lost to Azarenka at the second round. She has one chance left to fight Stosur if she still wants to play WTA tour.
Nov 9, 2011 08:26
GUEST12578 What's wrong with Li Na? nothing is wrong with her.

What, you really expect her to win every tournament she enters?

She reached a level that is admirable, but she can't sustain it, because as good as she was in the French Open, she is not in the same class of the AAA players out there.

Kevin, do you think you can go out there and win?
Nov 9, 2011 21:06
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12578 View Post

What's wrong with Li Na? nothing is wrong with her.

What, you really expect her to win every tournament she enters?

She reached a level that is admirable, but she can't sustain it, because as good as she was in the French Open, she is not in the same class of the AAA players out there.
[huanhang...

I expect that she can make more progress. After the French Open, she hasn't won any champion. What's more, she had been kicked out very early in the matches. Anyone can see that there is something wrong with her.

She has been through difficulties and finally won the French Open. Maybe, it is just a coincidence.

Of course I can't win any match because I am not a tennis player and I didn't take it as my profession.
Nov 29, 2011 20:43
  • BBQQ
I won't deny that she has made a great success at the French Open. But she might have reached the peak of her career. It might be impossible for her to get another grand slam.
Dec 2, 2011 22:43
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

Of course I can't win any match because I am not a tennis player and I didn't take it as my profession.

The way she is playing you still might beat her Kevin.
Dec 7, 2011 02:57
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

The way she is playing you still might beat her Kevin.

Bobert, I can't beat her because I never played tennis before. Maybe, I can beat her if we play badminton.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What’s wrong with you, Li Na?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code