Menu
Crazy woman ate 183 chicken wings in 12 minutes
Sep 7, 2011 02:40
  • BBQQ
National Buffalo Wings Festival in Buffalo. Unbelievable! How could a woman who is 5'5" and weighs 105lbs finish it?

This woman ate 181 chicken wings in 12 minutes last year. This year, she ate two more and retained her crown again.

You know why she is called the “Black Widow”? She beat some male contestants in the eating competitions sometimes.

I am just worried about her BF or husband. He must prepare a lot of foods for her every day.

Sep 7, 2011 05:53
  • LARRYBOY
This hungry Chinese girl is from Hong Kong and I have seen her locally here. She competed against some very large men,, but she has broken many food eating records,, not just only chicken wings. Her name is Sonya Thomas,,, Check her out on Wikipedia or Google
Sep 7, 2011 21:08
GUEST3378 She is from HK. Surprise! I can't believe that she even competed against some large men. How can she eat so much chicken wings? I suspect that she suffers from hyper thyroidism. So she can eat very much and dosn't put on weight.
Sep 9, 2011 02:41
  • LAUGH
Oh, no, no, no. How long haven't she been forbidden to eat? Probably a week?
Sep 23, 2011 03:53
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

Oh, no, no, no. How long haven't she been forbidden to eat? Probably a week?

Never! If she takes this extreme way, her stomach would have exploded after she gobbled 183 chicken wings.
Post a Reply to: Crazy woman ate 183 chicken wings in 12 minutes
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code