Menu
A drunk elk entangled in an apple tree in the Swede
Sep 9, 2011 01:41
  • MARRYMAX
This isn’t a fairy tale but a fact.

Someday, a greedy elk sneaked into a garden to get himself fed. He might be too hungry so he ate a lot of fermenting apples and got drunk. Suddenly, he lost his balance and got stuck in an apple tree.

When the owner returned home, he noticed a bellowing noise from his garden. Then he went over and found out that an elk was entangled in an apple tree with only one leg left on the ground. Immediately, he called the police and an hunter was sent to his garden. They tried to get the elk away from the apple tree but failed.

Then the fire brigade came on the scene and finally set the elk free. However, the drunk elk couldn’t go away but lay down for a while, By the morning, it stood up and went away.

Entangled in the apple tree.

Sep 9, 2011 01:42
  • MARRYMAX
Sleeping on the ground

Photo source: news.ifeng.com

Sep 9, 2011 02:39
  • LAUGH
I am afraid that Santa Claus will have to send out gifts on foot. Poor elk, sober up! Or you will be whipped by angry Santa Claus.
Sep 9, 2011 21:09
GUEST7092
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

I am afraid that Santa Claus will have to send out gifts on foot. Poor elk, sober up! Or you will be whipped by angry Santa Claus.

Laugh, you are really funny. I just have a question: How many elks does Santa Claus need?
Sep 15, 2011 03:17
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST7092

Laugh, you are really funny. I just have a question: How many elks does Santa Claus need?

A difficult question. I saw many Christmas cards. Sometimes he has one elk, sometimes he has two or a group of elks.
Sep 17, 2011 13:45
  • CARLOS
Mmm... if you drink enough, what will be the color of your nose? Red, eh?

Ringing a bell... what was Santas leading reindeers name... Rudolf the...?

Carlos
Sep 20, 2011 22:09
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Mmm... if you drink enough, what will be the color of your nose? Red, eh?

Carlos

Thank you, Carlos. I have seen some pictures. The Santa Claus does have red nose. How stupid I am! He is drunk too.

Lucky elk. This year, you will be chosen by the Santa Claus.
Sep 23, 2011 03:51
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Thank you, Carlos. I have seen some pictures. The Santa Claus does have red nose. How stupid I am! He is drunk too.

No wonder my little nephew got a Barbie at last Christmas. By the way, does he have a driver license? Never drive when you are drunk in China. If the Santa Claus' driver license was terminated, my nephew won't receive his gifts anymore.
Sep 28, 2011 04:12
  • SUNNYDREAM
BBQQ, the Santa Claus won't get lost and he is familiar with every place in the world. By the way, no traffic police gives a ticket to him. Because they all are asleep when the Santa Claus comes.
Post a Reply to: A drunk elk entangled in an apple tree in the Swede
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code