Menu
The founder of Crazy English admits ‘domestic violence’!
Sep 11, 2011 03:03
  • JIMMYB
Li Yang, the founder of Crazy English, admitted yesterday that he beat his wife in family. He apologized to his wife Kim on his Weibo “Sorry to let you down”.

Last week, Kim uploaded some pictures to her Weibo and complained about domestic violence. Li Yang didn’t respond directly. Yesterday he admitted domestic violence.

It is reported that Li Yang has undergone a psychoanalytic treatment now.

By the way, he never forgot to teach English on his Weibo.

"I wholehearted apologize to my wife Kim and my girls for committing domestic violence. This has caused them serious physical and mental damage.”

Look, he used “wholehearted” wrongly. It should be “Wholeheartedly”. He corrected it and gave some examples.

Sep 11, 2011 03:32
  • KEVIN0518
Funny, how could he make such a mistake? Wholehearted? If it was in the US, I think that he might be sued instead of saying an apology.
Sep 15, 2011 02:43
GUEST2316
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

Funny, how could he make such a mistake? Wholehearted? If it was in the US, I think that he might be sued instead of saying an apology.

You are right, Kevin. I am afraid that he might not see his kids any more if he did it abroad. I think that China should establish a law to cope with family violence.
Sep 17, 2011 04:31
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST2316

You are right, Kevin. I am afraid that he might not see his kids any more if he did it abroad. I think that China should establish a law to cope with family violence.

Well, many Chinese still believe "The skeleton in the closet should not be made public". The wives won't let others know they are beaten by their husband let alone call the police. How can we let them get rid of this outdated concept?
Sep 23, 2011 04:04
  • LAUGH
He speaks excellent oral English but he doesn't have a heart of mercy. Kim is not a Chinese girl. She was brave to report domestic violence.
Sep 29, 2011 21:45
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

He speaks excellent oral English but he doesn't have a heart of mercy. Kim is not a Chinese girl. She was brave to report domestic violence.

Well said! A husband who beats his wife is not a good man.
Oct 14, 2011 21:51
  • SUNNYDREAM
This guy is shameless. He said that his scandal could promote the related legislative body to care about domestic violence and establish laws to protect the victims. He really thinks that he is the superman!
Oct 19, 2011 21:38
  • LAUGH
He is a disgrace. He never thinks about what he has done to his wife. When interviewed, he just said that marriage life was worse to him. When he had the first kid, he didn't think about getting married. Later, he got married just to do an experiment. He just wanted to understand American education. His three kids were just his experiments.

By the way, he also said that he might consider of ending his marriage life and never get married again.

Oct 25, 2011 23:14
He is just a piece of crap. I read that Kim planned to divorce him by agreement. But this crazy man didn't agree. Instead, he asked her to present at a TV program.

Enough! Stop taking advantage of divorce to promote youself.
Nov 8, 2011 21:39
  • JIMMYB
This guy is a a hypocrite. He said in the interview that he would possibly end his marriage and never get married again. Now Kim decides to divorce him but he refused to answer the calls from the court and the police.

Why did he do this?
Nov 24, 2011 20:37
  • LAUGH
If he thought that his marriage was just an experiment, he should agree to divorce because his marriage was a failure.

I read that Kim even didn't have the money to hire a lawyer. She just used her daughter's tuition fee to pay for the lawyer's fee.

Is he afraid that Kim and her daughter will split his property?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The founder of Crazy English admits ‘domestic violence’!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code