Menu
The founder of Crazy English admits ‘domestic violence’!
Nov 25, 2011 21:45
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH View Post

If he thought that his marriage was just an experiment, he should agree to divorce because his marriage was a failure.

I read that Kim even didn't have the money to hire a lawyer. She just used her daughter's tuition fee to pay for the lawyer's fee.

Is he afraid that Kim and her daughter will split his...

Is this how he treats his wife? An irresponsible father and a shameless businessman.
Dec 28, 2011 02:54
  • RAINDROP
They two met at the court on Dec.15. Both agreed to divorce. But Li Yang wants to raise their children. Well, Kim also wanted to take care of their kids.

Kim's lawyer claimed that Li Yang has been hiding his properties from Kim for 12 years. Li Yang denied it. The dispute is division of property.

When they walked out of the court, Li Yang said that he hoped he could maintain their marriage. Kim condemned that he was a good actor. Actually, Li Yang agreed to divore at court.

Li is a real hypocrite.
Jan 6, 2012 20:00
  • KEVIN0518
Have they divorced?
Jan 13, 2012 23:59
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

Have they divorced?

Not now but very soon. Li Yang finally revealt his face. He sent text messages to Kim, calling her "violent *** ". How could he did this? No matter they are divorced or not, Kim is still their kids' mom.

I am a girl. I think Li Yang is SOB.

Jan 18, 2012 01:41
  • BBQQ
Sunnydream, don't be too angry. You know what I am thinking? I hope that Kim can get away from that hypocrite as soon as possible.
Jan 21, 2012 00:51
Sunnydream,

You know what I am thinking after reading that text message? Li Yang has gone crazy. He is a successful man in his business but a loser in his marriage. I feel pity for him.
Apr 14, 2012 01:01
  • JIMMYB
He is afraid that his wife might get half of his money and houses. On April 12, he sent some text messages to Kim, saying "you're a total *** !Hell is your
place!In America you should be killed by your husband with gun,this is real American way,you're so lucky to be in China!"

No matter what happened, she was your wife. How could you say these words to her? Li Yang is a psycho.

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The founder of Crazy English admits ‘domestic violence’!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code