Menu
Tourists “kidnapped” by the beautiful girls in the tourist spot!
Sep 16, 2011 03:28
People who have been to Guilin may have heard about this place called “Seven-Star Cave”. There are some pretty girls of the Zhuang nationality who kidnap the tourist for taking photos with them. Some tourists are very happy when pretty girls ask them to take photos with them. But here it is no free to take photos. If you take photos with one beauty, you need to pay 10 yuan to her. If you do it with two beauties, you need to pay 20 yuan.

Some of the tourists actually don’t want to spend several dozen dollars taking photos with beauties. But the girls are very bold. They walk closely to you and then pull your arms to take photos with them. Being watched by other tourists, the one who are picked up usually give the money and shoot a photo with them.

Now these girls have disappeared because someone reported to the local tourism bureau. The bureau ordered the tourist spot to stop this activity.

Sep 17, 2011 04:26
  • RAINDROP
Next time I go there and I will take a photo with them and then ask them to give me money. If they don't, I will sue them for infringing my portrait right.
Sep 23, 2011 03:39
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Next time I go there and I will take a photo with them and then ask them to give me money. If they don't, I will sue them for infringing my portrait right.

How clever you are! All tourists just remember that "nothing comes free". Beautiful girls are attractive. Be careful!
Sep 24, 2011 03:56
GUEST4229
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

How clever you are! All tourists just remember that "nothing comes free". Beautiful girls are attractive. Be careful!

It's a badger game. If you are willing to do it, no one can stop you.
Post a Reply to: Tourists “kidnapped” by the beautiful girls in the tourist spot!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code