What do you think of Sang Lan?
Sep 23, 2011 03:06
  • BBQQ
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 3 vote(s)
  2. 3 vote(s)
  3. 1 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Once she was a young and potential gymnast but an accident ruined all her dream and life. She had no choice but to spend her rest life on the wheelchair since then.

When she was injured, she was named Smiling Angel. The media has reported a lot about her, praising that she was a brave girl who never gave up fighting against her illness. Her public image makes us believe that she is sunny, optimistic and brave girl. But everything has changed after 13 years.

In April, 2011, she committed two lawyers to sue five organizations and three people in the US for a compensation of 1.8 billion USD. Later, the compensation has been raised to 2.1 billion USD. She even disclosed that she was sexually assaulted when she lived in the US after she got injured.

Recently, Hai Ming, her attorney in the US, has revealed a lot of bad news about Sang Lan. He has already sued Sang Lan for claiming his attorney’s fee. Sang Lan responded that she would give him the money.

Well, Hai Ming once said publicly that he helped Sang Lan for free. They once even called each other brother and sister. What makes them turn their back on each other?

Thanks to the recent events, Sang Lan’s public image has thoroughly collapsed. She has been included one of the TOP TEN Disgusting Figures in China.

Sang once said “I have prepared for the worst results. Nothing can stop me even my reputation will be ruined because of this”. I hope that she has really prepared for this.

Once the couple who took care of her in the US said “Sang Lan is a poor girl. She has been taken advantage of by some bad people”. Do you agree?
Sep 23, 2011 22:34
If Hai Ming said he helped Sang Lan for free, he should have kept his promise. A lawyer who can not keep his promise is untrustworthy.
Sep 28, 2011 22:18
GUEST5177
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

If Hai Ming said he helped Sang Lan for free, he should have kept his promise. A lawyer who can not keep his promise is untrustworthy.

It has turned into a comedy. I think that Haiming just wants to earn fame. That's why he called Sanglan "sister" and help her process the lawsuit.
Sep 28, 2011 22:47
  • RAINDROP
She is a poor girl. I think she chose a wrong attorney. Hai Ming is continuing to disclose more "inside information". He said that Sang Lan once required him to sack his female secretary because Mr. Huang has a relationship with her.

He is a jerk. No matter what happened among them, he should never tell these things in public.
Oct 12, 2011 21:48
GUEST1984 I am an outsider. It is difficult for me to learn about the inside news. But I know how difficult it is for such a girl to make a decision to seek justice. She is brave! But she might be made use by some vicious people.
Nov 26, 2011 01:38
  • KEVIN0518
I haven't found any news about Sanglan recently. Any update? She has her reason to do it. I just wish that she could have a good result
Dec 5, 2011 19:47
GUEST46192 Haiming is a disgrace to the entire Chinese community, worldwide. He threatens every year to sue well-known individuals only in an brazen effort to boost his own fame. If you look at his track record, he has sued no one and has not won money for his false accusations. He talks big, but does not follow through.

He used Zhai Tiantian in 2010 and never helped the student negotiate a deal. If Stevens were allowed to perform a psychological evaluation of Zhai, and administer necessary treatment for his mental instability, the school could have re-instated his student visa and Zhai would then have graduated with a PhD. Haiming actually helped this student get deported and did so to get his own name published continually in the papers. Now poor Zhai will never be able to come back to even visit the USA.

Likewise, he also never helped Sanglan to seek the appropriate justice for this awful mishap. It seems Haiming is more worried about himself than the clients he claims to represent.
Dec 7, 2011 01:53
GUEST46192 Haiming should be dis barred. He should not be allowed to practice law anywhere.
Post a Reply to: What do you think of Sang Lan?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code