Menu
Visa extension in Guangzhou
May 23, 2013 21:09
GUESTREGINA Hai,

I am Indonesia nationality, I stay at Guangzhou. And my last visa is F visa.I want to do F visa for 6 month multiple with duration stay 90 days. Please let me know the document I must prepare.

Thank you.

Regards.

Regina
Mar 30, 2015 06:51
GUEST50229 I m canadian citizen, I lost my passport here in Guangzhou, I area applied for the Canadian passport, does any one know how I can obtain china exit visa in Guangzhou. Thanks
Mar 30, 2015 21:00
GUEST54562
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST50229

I m canadian citizen, I lost my passport here in Guangzhou, I area applied for the Canadian passport, does any one know how I can obtain china exit visa in Guangzhou. Thanks

After getting your new passport, you need to go to local entry and exit management to apply for an Exit visa. Did you report your passport loss to local police station? The report loss certificate is needed if you exit after your current visa expires. It can prove that you didn't intentionally "overstayed".
Sep 3, 2017 20:34
GUEST91222 I have M visa can i extend it in guangzhou,I am from Republic of Benin,African Country,

Thank you.
Sep 4, 2017 04:43
GUESTJOHN Hi, it's possible for you to make the extension of the M type at the exit and entry administration of the Guangzhou PSB within China. You can have a try!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Visa extension in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code