Menu
wedding photo taken in front of old church of Beijing
Nov 24, 2011 00:47
The church on the photo is on Wangfujing street of Beijing, it was built in Qing dynasty more than 200 years ago. Chinese wedding tradition is changing now, a lot of young couple like taking their wedding photo in the church and wear the western wedding clothe, it is a fashion now in China.

Nov 29, 2011 02:46
  • LAUGH
Do they belive in God? If not, why did they chose to take their wedding photos in front of a church?
Nov 29, 2011 04:39
Most of Chinese young people don't have religion to believe, but this is a historical church with pretty design, and wearing western wedding clothe to take wedding photo is a fashion among young Chinese couple now, so take these photo in front of church matches with their clothe and it is also like western wedding environment.
Dec 21, 2011 03:08
  • RAINDROP
I don't like the churches. Natural scenery is my favorite. Moutain, river and green grass are perfect.
Feb 8, 2012 09:09
  • JAYNY
I like the picture, the bride and groom look awesome and the church too. In Korea, people wear western wedding style clothing for main events and change back to traditional clothing for after events.
Feb 8, 2012 20:48
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAYNY

I like the picture, the bride and groom look awesome and the church too. In Korea, people wear western wedding style clothing for main events and change back to traditional clothing for after events.

Shooting wedding photos is different from getting married. What do they wear during their wedding ceremonies, traditional clothes or suits and dresses?
Post a Reply to: wedding photo taken in front of old church of Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code