Menu
Which is the best way to travel?
Jan 12, 2012 01:21
  • BBQQ
Raindrop,

I am a bit timid. I think I won't travel in this way. But I will buy and read these books.
Jan 13, 2012 07:42
  • ATTA_BUTT
I traveled a lot in Pakistan and little in china. I prefer travel with my classmate and my team players.
Jan 13, 2012 18:56
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I traveled a lot in Pakistan and little in china. I prefer travel with my classmate and my team players.

Class mate? Are you still in school or university? Team players? Do you play football or basketball?
Jan 13, 2012 21:29
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Raindrop,

I am a bit timid. I think I won't travel in this way. But I will buy and read these books.

BBQQ, it is risky. Bu nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you do not like traveling in this way, what traveling mode do you prefer?
Jan 14, 2012 04:19
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Class mate? Are you still in school or university? Team players? Do you play football or basketball?

X-classmate, Hockey
Jan 16, 2012 21:15
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

BBQQ, it is risky. Bu nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you do not like traveling in this way, what traveling mode do you prefer?

Well, I prefer safer ways of traveling like traveling with my friends. We can take care of each other. Anyway, traveling alone isn't good for girls.
Jan 16, 2012 21:18
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

X-classmate, Hockey

Cool, never knew that you were a sportsman, Atta. Do you play hockey often? Do you play it for fun or professtionally? I mean 'playing at clubs to win prizes'.
Jan 17, 2012 09:04
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Cool, never knew that you were a sportsman, Atta. Do you play hockey often? Do you play it for fun or professtionally? I mean 'playing at clubs to win prizes'.

I was domestic player from my divisional team, I participate from Punjab youth hockey team, I joined a nation camp from our national team but I couldn't succeeded to got space in our national team due to tough merit. I was departmental player of my department. I played hockey just for fun.
In last month Chinese national hockey team had visited Pakistan.
Jan 17, 2012 19:52
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT View Post

I was domestic player from my divisional team, I participate from Punjab youth hockey team, I joined a nation camp from our national team but I couldn't succeeded to got space in our national team due to tough merit. I was departmental player of my department. I played hockey just for fun.
In last month Chinese national hockey...

I see, I see, you are a pro in my eyes. Maybe, you can let me see some photos of a handsome hockey player.
Jan 18, 2012 06:17
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

I see, I see, you are a pro in my eyes. Maybe, you can let me see some photos of a handsome hockey player.

What about your sports? or any activity, I shall send my pictures on email if there is any. I wouldn't like to share my sports picture's here.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Which is the best way to travel?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code