Menu
Finding custom tailor for suits,dress in Shenzhen?
Dec 20, 2011 07:55
  • TRA_VELART
I would just like to know a place where can I find the best custom tailor for suits, dress, shirts, well generally custom tailor clothes...However, the people I've asked told me to have it made in Hongkong or maybe Shenzhen. I would like to try Shenzhen, but I have no idea where in the city I can find really good tailors for shirts, suits and dress. I've never been to Shenzhen and I don't like to go there wasting time searching for a custom tailor shop. I'm strict with budget and time. I don't know Chinese and I presume, not everyone there can speak English. I was hoping to know a good custom tailor when I go there...thanks
Dec 22, 2011 21:00
GUEST94136 You can go straight to the fifth floor of Lo Wu/ Luohu Commercial Center. I’ve had a custom dress, shirt, skirt for myself and custom pants, suits and shirt for my husband. I would recommend you go to unit 5055A and find Christina’s tailor shop. She have great craft to create fashion trends from printouts and magazines, with wide array of Italian fabrics and threads. You can make an appointment or just drop by her store and she will be glad to meet with you personally. She speaks fluent English and Chinese and have customers from business owners and diplomats. Here’s her contact info:

Unit 5055A - Fifth Floor of LouHu Commercial City- Railway Station, Shenzhen China
Phone: +86-1363-2988-513

Aside from being a well skilled custom tailor, she’s also an experienced fashion designer. So if you have something in mind that you want, she can do it for you. I highly recommend her for the custom clothes she have made for me and husband.

Her site is http://www.shenzhentailor.com
Dec 23, 2011 06:15
GUEST94136 I've been to Christina's custom tailor shop and I made it a point to order from her every time I arrive in LA. If you're in Hongkong, she can make arrangements and send your orders directly there. I've made orders for custom women's clothes like jackets, shirts, blouse, skirts, office clothes and summer dress.
Dec 23, 2011 07:46
GUEST21236 Hi,

Just returned from Hong Kong and while there did our first trip to Shenzhen.

My huband and son had suits tailor made, and I took 2 outfits too have them copied.

We found Judy shop 5067 in the 5 floor. She speaks excellent English and is really easy to deal with. Her prices were great as well.

We ordered all our clothes on the Friday and came back on Sunday Afternoon for a fitting. All the items were perfect and nothing needed altering at all, so we took them with us on the Sunday.

We are extremely happy with our clothes and will definately be using Judy services again.

Contact info:
E-Mail: yahoo.com.cn|judytailor88
Phone: 00186 135 5487 7815
Phone #2: 137 1406 6467

Address:Judy's Tailor Shop
No. 5067, 5/F
Luohu Commercial City
Railway Station
Shenzhen, China
http://www.judystailor.com/index.php

Wish you good luck

Jan 16, 2012 01:45
  • SOPHIDRINE
hi! try at Fashion Designer
Unit 5055A - Fifth Floor of LouHu Commercial City- Railway Station, Shenzhen China
Phone: +86-1363-2988-513
Fax: +86-755-8427-2778
Email: yahoo.com.cn|YangChristina007
(We use Yahoo.com.cn as best email service for access in China)
Nov 27, 2012 00:07
GUEST51203 hello friends .. i m alcordia..i am here to get the knowledge and share the knowledge about custom tailor suits.. i know a custom tailor who customised perfect suit according to our requirement name jjstailors.. they do their job fantastically.
Dec 12, 2012 02:20
  • CHINAFINGER
Back in NZ. Just back from a Shezhen visit. I did live in HK for several years and have travelled a fair bit around china but thanks to the info on this site I found Judy 5067 at luohu Commercial Centre up on the fifth floor. I have to endorse the comments of other satisfied customers. Very pleased with the suit and shirt I had made. If it is your first visit to the Centre you will probably find it very confusing but do take the escalators and the lifts upto 5th Floor and eventually after many distractions by "Helpfull" touts you will find Judy. It is worth the effort, Good Value and Good Service.
Dec 29, 2012 04:31
  • AUREDRY
Hi All
I am Auredry,
This thread is really very interesting for me talking about custom tailor suits, i also like custom tailor suits because they are according to our choice. I always prefer custom made suits from himark tailors. I believe on them, i know that they can fulfil my requirements.
Apr 13, 2013 05:02
GUEST66259 Anything in the Futian district?
Jul 12, 2013 06:08
  • CLORK
Many Hong Kong women rely on Shenzhen tailors to make everything from city suits to casual apparel.so I think all woman first prefer to the shenzhen ....

Sep 3, 2013 10:36
GUEST01105 Hi, how expensive is she? What are her price ranges?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Finding custom tailor for suits,dress in Shenzhen?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code