Menu
Finding custom tailor for suits,dress in Shenzhen?
Sep 5, 2013 22:56
GUEST85220 I am John, I made shirts from Joyce, she is a nice girl.
her tailor shop is on 5th floor, 5055A.
she can speak good english, and arrange everything good.
after I back USA, i made 5 shirts, they are good.
Nov 3, 2013 02:59
GUEST16662 Hi if you want to find a professional tailor, please come to find Annie and Joyce
5055A Luohu Commercial City Mall
May 7, 2014 06:41
GUESTEVELYN Went to JudyTailor to make two dresses on reading what is recommended But to my disappointment which I received the dresses on 7 May 2014 and try it on. It just look terrible on me. Measurement on sleeve, chest and shoulder is either too loose or baggy chest and hip. The dresses look so cheap. I will definitely not recommend anyone but at yr own risk If u like cheap tailor and not professional go ahead. I think Hong Kong is better choice.
Aug 25, 2014 02:31
GUEST12014 Hi there am looking for a tailor who can make ladies suits for me as company uniforms.asap

my email gmail.com|jsddbusinessolutions
May 11, 2015 20:04
GUEST61141 I would like to find a tailor if some could text me back. I'm starting a clothing line in the states and I need a tailor that can do quality fast an for a great price. Sam
Oct 22, 2015 14:39
GUEST52207 Hello.... good day....I have 2 dress designs and I'd like to know if you're able to copy them in a good price.
Jul 6, 2016 02:21
GUEST11661 Stay far away from Shenzhen New Age Dress No. 5090 by the escalator on the fifth floor of Luohu. Horrible tailoring and horrible staff. Friendly as heck at first, but rude and unhelpful once they have your money. There are good tailors at Luohu, but they definitely aren't. I'm posting this as a warning, as they have had some good reviews posted, but they must be fake.
Mar 18, 2017 02:23
GUEST97103 Hi, I will be going to Hong Kong on my way to the U.K. early July I will be in Hong Kong for 2 full days and on the 3rd day flying out of HK. I would like to go to Lo Wu Shenzen to get a suit, jacket and a dress made. What I would like to know is that possible to have done in 1 day if I go first thing in the morning and then pick up at the end of the day. Or do they post to Australia? Plus I have noticed in this thread a few tailors mentioned but they are old posts, I wondered if anyone has been recently and if these people mentioned are still there and are still good. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Cheers
Vicki
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Finding custom tailor for suits,dress in Shenzhen?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code