Menu
Chinese Lady looking for a mid-age Man for Serious Relationship
Dec 21, 2011 06:34
  • LOTUSFLOWER
Hello,there!

I am a local Chinese lady aged at 39, located in South China,divoiced, working in foreign trade industry. I wonder if I can find a nice man for lifemate.

I like sports, enjoying a quiet life. Hence I hope the man is now in China (South China is perfect), with a long-term job contract. A man aged between 35-45 is appreciated.

Hope to meet you on line for communication. If you are intrested in it, welcome to follow the ad, and I'll apply you asap.

Thanks for your attention.

Lotus
Dec 22, 2011 11:11
  • GOZAC
Hi,Good Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Mr gozac, I saw your msg today
and was moved and becin you,
I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life)
yours
Mr gozac
Dec 22, 2011 20:50
  • LOTUSFLOWER
Thanks for intrest, Mr.Gozac!

I am afraid distance does matter. Do you really think a long-distance relationship is romantic? Of course, if you work for airline, it's no problem.

Additionally, taking taxi by air is romantic, but tired, hehehe.

Have a good day!

Lotus
Dec 22, 2011 22:11
GUEST31188 Would you consider an English speaking person living in the usa?
Dec 22, 2011 22:38
  • LOTUSFLOWER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST31188

Would you consider an English speaking person living in the usa?

I am sure you must be superman who just spends one second from USA to China for a dating.
Dec 23, 2011 09:18
GUEST31188 I don't think you are sincere, rejecting foreigners while advertising under "international marriage".
At admittingly 39 and divorced, you are not that marketable. If you are truly looking, lower your demands, unless of course you are here to play games.
Why don't you post a photo?
Dec 31, 2011 02:49
GUEST45125 Hi
I need a Chinese girl friend
girl friends are welcome
Dec 31, 2011 12:41
GUEST92312 I agree with Guest 31188....that's not funny how you answer...
Jan 1, 2012 22:07
  • LOTUSFLOWER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST31188

I don't think you are sincere, rejecting foreigners while advertising under "international marriage".
At admittingly 39 and divorced, you are not that marketable. If you are truly looking, lower your demands, unless of course you are here to play games.
Why don't you post a photo?

Thanks for reply.

To clarify:
I don't reject foreigners. I mean those foreigners who are working/living in China now. If a foreigner is out of China,and intrested in a long-distance romance, I think it's meaningless.

I don't think a divorced 39-yrd woman is marketable. I am a business woman,and my business raises myself very well. If I don't require a man to support me, just require man's love, why do I have to lower my demand?

I know, there is less chance to meet a sincere and suitable man on line. However, I am not despairing. I keep a common heart to front the viewers.

Thanks for attention!
Jan 2, 2012 16:24
GUEST38134 Don't think too high of yourself. Isn't any good man in China you can love? I don't think "business woman" means much when it comes to love.
Jan 3, 2012 19:48
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GOZAC

Hi,Good Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Mr gozac, I saw your msg today
and was moved and becin you,
I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life)
yours
Mr gozac

I'm little suspicious when I read message like this one as I get a lot of messages sent to me and they usually say "Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life" and this is very suspicious. I could be wrong but, I think people who send messages with this line could be scammers!!
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese Lady looking for a mid-age Man for Serious Relationship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code