Menu
Chinese Lady looking for a mid-age Man for Serious Relationship
Jan 5, 2012 02:54
  • BBQQ
Sukuki,

They are scammers for sure. Most of them claim that they inherit a large number of money and require me to give him/her my bank account to receive money.

If they really have much money, they won't find lover on the internet.
Last edited by BBQQ: Jan 5, 2012 02:55
Jan 6, 2012 04:28
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKUKI

I'm little suspicious when I read message like this one as I get a lot of messages sent to me and they usually say "Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life" and this is very suspicious. I could be wrong but, I think people who send messages with this line could be scammers !!

I also received this message so many time, I don't know what is her or his aim. scammers!!
Jan 6, 2012 18:50
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I also received this message so many time, I don't know what is her or his aim. scammers!!

They just contact you and try to get your money from your bank account. That's why they ask for your bank account.

Here in China, I have received many text messages. The senders pretend that they are my friends. They usually say they are in trouble and need my help (sending some money to them). Funny! My friends never borrow money via text messages. If they are in need of money, they will call me and see me.

You know how I deal with them? I report their cellphone numbers to the local telecom operator. They will block these numbers.
Jan 6, 2012 20:17
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

They just contact you and try to get your money from your bank account. That's why they ask for your bank account.

Here in China, I have received many text messages. The senders pretend that they are my friends. They usually say they are in trouble and need my help (sending some money to them). Funny! My...

Need to have more careful.
Jan 9, 2012 09:56
  • PIOTRZIK2
hallo!
My name is Peter . Could U send me Your photo ? gmail.com|peter.zik2
See U
Jan 9, 2012 13:30
  • PIOTRZIK2
write to my email address: gmail.com|piotr.zik2

I'm looking for chinese girlfriend. I'll visit Shanghai in march 2012.
Jan 10, 2012 23:36
  • LOTUSFLOWER
Quote:

Originally Posted by PIOTRZIK2

hallo!
My name is Peter . Could U send me Your photo ? gmail.com|peter.zik2
See U

Thanks for intrest.

I am afraid, if China is just a trip place to you, I am not suitable for you. A Chinese girl as guide will be better than me to bring you to exlpore a new country.

Good luck!

Lotus
May 6, 2012 02:51
  • MEH_K
Hi dear,
Seen your add. in this site.... i am interested in knowing you batter. might be it's help us to make any serious decision.
reply me on ymail.com|meh_k
May 19, 2012 03:53
GUEST67198 I live in Nanjing. I am working as a science researcher in Najing. If you want, you can write to me: gmail.com|fida.likhon
Jul 14, 2012 14:00
  • LOOKING4LOVE
Dear Lotus,

I do respect you . I can't express my feelings , but Your words and your answers , shows how a repectfull person you are.

Accept my deeb Regards

W.K
Wenzhou
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese Lady looking for a mid-age Man for Serious Relationship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code