Menu
Chinese Lady looking for a mid-age Man for Serious Relationship
Oct 8, 2012 00:04
  • BOSSPUBLIC
Hello,I'm form Bangladesh. I'm looking for a serious relationship.I completed Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering just not.I'm not rich but also smart,Hand some,Hard working,Honest and I think not very bad looking.Are you interested to me?Please replay with your photo in yahoo.com|bosspublicbpo69

Nov 6, 2012 01:30
GUEST31138 pls contact me on my QQ 1181032055..my name is Mike,i'm ....i'll tell u my phone number once u repply this message.
Nov 16, 2012 00:09
GUEST17251 Will you accept a Chinese handsome & strong man here... I am also in south of China
If you are charmingful, definitely all the night you will be tired...
Nov 25, 2012 08:19
GUEST66237 I am 51 years Indian. Will you be interested to establish contact with me? Email me at gmail.com|mehradeepak1
Feb 17, 2013 02:50
GUEST92118 The main trouble for all chinese women looking for a foreigner husband, is that the women never convince they will be good wives. They never say "i know how to be a good wife. I know what a husband needs. I like to make a nice home and contribute to the costs of that. I have a good job, and i know how to love" "Also i know how to cook and care and love children"
Hobbies do nothing to make a good wife.
Wake up! we are not going to give you money for nothing and fix all your problems.
Feb 17, 2013 02:54
GUEST92118 You talk as though you are ordering a meal.
How do you expect a man to want to write to you!!
What have you got?
Nothing by the looks of things!!!
Feb 21, 2013 12:24
GUEST39198 hello,
i am from Belgium and i am 45 years,i will be in china for business on march .i will be happy to meet there if you want too.

best regards.

Kareem
May 30, 2013 03:18
GUEST45211
I felt the connection seeing you here and decided to send you a message hoping to get a response in order to share Friendship, Interests and possibly Relationship .If you are interested in the conduct of our friendship together in harmony, feel free to write me back at (outlook.com|zanele1989nubia). I look forward to having the opportunity to discuss things in details with you.
yours truly
Miss Zanele Amma Nubia
May 30, 2013 03:19
GUEST45211
I felt the connection seeing you here and decided to send you a message hoping to get a response in order to share Friendship, Interests and possibly Relationship .If you are interested in the conduct of our friendship together in harmony, feel free to write me back at (outlook.com|zanele1989nubia). I look forward to having the opportunity to discuss things in details with you.
yours truly
Miss Zanele Amma Nubia
May 30, 2013 03:20
GUEST45211
yours truly
Miss Zanele Amma Nubia
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese Lady looking for a mid-age Man for Serious Relationship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code