Menu
marrying a chinese woman into Canada
Dec 6, 2012 18:25
GUEST92110 Two months is not long enough to make that kind of decision.
Feb 1, 2017 15:24
GUEST10943 Thank you for the info listed here, and those who have offered advice.
I am also in contact with a divorced woman in China, she wants a new Identity here in Canada, through partnership (marriage) can anyone here add anything or pointers what the pit falls are around this sort of arrangement? I have read some + stories and some not so good stories, I also like to ask here if writing back & forth by E-mails does she, or has she restrictions on what is safe to write about to me, as she is not forth coming with answers to some of my inquirers. Is she afraid of been tracked or causing herself problems by being too open in conversation to me. She seems very sincere, taking English classes to learn English, and works full time. Any advice from others would be greatly appreciated and welcomed. I'm Canadian, she Chinese mid 40's so 20 years younger that I am ... does this look like the cat with the bird ... I meet her through a friend here. She seems very sincere and I
see she has being forth coming in telling my her goal is a new Identity here, with a partner that is honest, hard work kind man. Thank you for this space and any reply's I may receive from others of experience.
Yours Bob in Canada.
Feb 16, 2017 10:49
GUEST97236 Bob, you can read many similar situations , go to "Canada Visa Forum" . First, she won't get a visa to come and see you. You have to go visit her (easy).
I think if you do manage to marry her, and get her to Canada, she will leave you. She is learning to speak English so she can work here.
I have a Chinese wife. It is taking 4 years to get her visa. I made 5 trips to China. My wife is older and retired.
If i were you i would search for an woman your age. Many Chinese women 55 to 60 year old are very beautiful.
Mar 19, 2017 18:22
GUEST10943 GUEST97236 - Thank you for your words of wisdom, and advice, what I have read since puts me on the hook to cover all her expenses including welfare even if she leaves me. This is for years to, and for any children she has and wants to bring in I believe. Thank you again, any others have experiences to share. Some how all sound risky. Cheers Bob
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: marrying a chinese woman into Canada
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code