Menu
Will Obama be reelected as the president of the United States?
Jan 19, 2012 23:05
GUEST13063
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Mark, the president just serves the people who have sponsored him to be the president.

Not exactly.

If a president wants a second term, he needs a lot of good grades in many subjects. Obama unfortunately doesn't have that many "pass" grades.
Jan 20, 2012 11:24
  • CODEMIXER
Mr Obama is a Idol figure, unable to generate meaningful decisions in his term of office, unless his party can muster the applause condition for his "projects".
He is a good person but lack the expertise to get the yes vote in Parliament unless he use his VETO like in the TARR sands Issue with Canada. I doubt that any republican can replace him except for Mr.
Whatever we may think of his authority, he is bound by schemes and decisions from his Parlaiment. His "Idol" image is not without troubles in this time.
Jan 20, 2012 20:56
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13063

Not exactly.

If a president wants a second term, he needs a lot of good grades in many subjects. Obama unfortunately doesn't have that many "pass" grades.

He withdrew American troops from Iraq. Osama bin Laden was kiled during his first term.

These are his pass grades but he hasn't done enough. I admit that.
Jan 24, 2012 17:24
  • LUV2TRAVEL
It is hard to say who will win, but I am not liking any of the candidates right now.
Jan 29, 2012 02:35
  • SUSAN205060
I don't think so.
Jan 29, 2012 20:45
  • RAINDROP
Hey, what do you think of Romney? He is a mormon. Do you think he will defeat Obama and become the new president of the USA?
Jan 30, 2012 15:16
GUEST93699 Yes he will, because he can. He would do a better job if the Senate and House would stop opposing and start working for a common good, the people of the United States. But they are so caught up in the color of his skin,rather than whats really important "the people."
Jan 30, 2012 21:15
  • MJ1985
Mr. Obama has to take care of his First Lady at first. According to the media reports, his wife spends money like water. The media said that the First Lady spent 10 million USD (public funds) on vacations. Her Spanish travel cost 375000 USD.

She prefers to go shopping and buy expensive drinks, which annoyed Mr. Obama. The recent report said that the First Lady spent 50000 UDS buying underwear.
Feb 10, 2012 13:22
  • MARK_81
Yes I read that too MJ1985, it was a mistake. but of course George W. Bush did similar things playing golf non-stop in times of crisis for one although some say Obama is playing eight times more rounds of the sport!!!! lol

of course these guys deserve a break too so its difficult
Feb 10, 2012 20:46
  • MJ1985
Mark, Mr. Obama owned his hometown(Springfield in Illinois) about 55000 USD according to the lastest news. Some election activities were held three years ago. Police were sent out to maintain the order. But Mr. Obama hasn't paid them until now.

I agree with you that they need a break. But they shouldn't have wasted the taxpayers' money on buying luxurious things.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will Obama be reelected as the president of the United States?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code