Menu
Will Obama be reelected as the president of the United States?
Mar 1, 2012 22:59
  • GRIZ326
I don't want Obama to be re-elected but it doesn't look like he's got a real opponent.

Obama either does not understand America or he does not respect our core beliefs. We became a great nation through hard work, self-reliance, and a pervasive belief that we can achieve anything if we make the commitment.

China's become a great nation for the same reasons and the dedication is supported with thousands of years of culture.
Mar 2, 2012 21:21
  • JIMMYB
Griz, you do not like Obama because he hasn't done a good job or just because he is a black guy.
Mar 3, 2012 18:17
  • GRIZ326
I don't care if he is green with polka dots, Jimmy, he is a hideously bad president. George Bush - both of them - were less than stellar, Clinton was just average, Reagan had his moments, Carter was too nice a man to be president, and Ford was forgettable. Nixon was the only competent president in my lifetime, but he was a drunken, schizophrenic, paranoid and made really stupid mistakes.

Obama is a sewer rat. Obama should be imprisoned for crimes against US citizens for what he has allowed to happen here. He squandered the second stimulus and probably created all of 2 or 3 jobs. Meanwhile, people like myself, have seen their life savings erode away in the loss of value in their property, stocks, and other assets. I have no reason to have any fondness for the president or our government.

I'm surprised that Chinese leaders are not coming out of their skins with the loss of capital that he has foisted on the middle kingdom. Of course, all of Congress is in on those snake oil sales too, so in that case it is not just Obama.
Mar 6, 2012 21:53
  • JIMMYB
I see, Griz. But he has done several good things. Bringing US troops back from Afghanistan is one of the several good things. And Bin Laden was killed when he takes the office.

I am a Chinese and know very little about what happened in the US. But the people were happy when Bin Laden was killed.
Last edited by JIMMYB: Mar 6, 2012 21:54
Mar 6, 2012 22:38
  • GRIZ326
Trust me Jimmy, you probably know as much about America as a large portion of the voters ... after all ... they elected Obama in the first place.

Mar 9, 2012 15:03
  • CARLOS
I hope Obama will be elected again. He is the first president of the US in my time of understanding who has no need to compensate his failiers home by sending his own people to war somewhere else.

Here in Finland it is going a massive operation to move middle class income to high class bank accounts and it is made by the local version of the US Republicans. So whatever colour a politician votes, he usually is no good, should I say...

Carlos

Carlos
Mar 13, 2012 02:59
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIZ326

Trust me Jimmy, you probably know as much about America as a large portion of the voters ... after all ... they elected Obama in the first place.

Haha, If Obama is not your choice, who is the best or most proper one?
Mar 16, 2012 22:10
  • GRIZ326
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Haha, If Obama is not your choice, who is the best or most proper one?

I don't know, Jimmy. My vote will go to the candidate with the best chance of beating Obama.
Mar 17, 2012 01:23
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIZ326

I don't know, Jimmy. My vote will go to the candidate with the best chance of beating Obama.

OK, let's see who will be the next president of the US.
Mar 21, 2012 01:26
The increasing oil price has affected Mr. Obama's next term. His support rate fell 4 percent last month. However, 54% American citizens still believe that Mr. Obama will continue his second term.
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will Obama be reelected as the president of the United States?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code