Menu
Mt Huashan
Jan 10, 2012 15:01
guest18505 I am coming to China in April to hike Mt Huashan. I have seen many photo's and read many articles that make the area sound fantastic.

Is it still possible to walk along the section with the wooden planks attached to the cliff face?

Regards

Mark Jameson
Jan 10, 2012 19:31
GUEST8436
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18505

I am coming to China in April to hike Mt Huashan. I have seen many photo's and read many articles that make the area sound fantastic.

Is it still possible to walk along the section with the wooden planks attached to the cliff face?

Regards

Mark Jameson

The wooden planks are usually open to the visitors. It will be closed if the weather conditions are too bad like heavy snow. By the way, it will be closed too if there are too many visitors on the mountain considering of the visitors' safety.
Jan 10, 2012 19:48
  • VANESSAZHONG
Mt. Huashan is amazing to climb. Especially you begin your climbing at night from Yuquanyuan which is at the foot of the mountain. You wil be at the east peak in the early morning and to see the sunrise. After your breakfast at the East Peak, you may continue to climb one of the most breathtaking parts of the mountain which is called Yaozi Fanshen in Chinese.
Post a Reply to: Mt Huashan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code