Menu
Join 2012 Beijing Temple Fairs during the Chinese Spring Festival!
Feb 9, 2012 21:57
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Well, you have responsibilities on your shoulder! Parents are like a spring season and kids are like stars.

Yes, probably that's "Growing Pains". I am an adult and I have to take the responsibility. Spring season and stars? Why?
Feb 10, 2012 05:14
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

<br />
<br />
Yes, probably that's "Growing Pains". I am an adult and I have to take the responsibility. Spring season and stars? Why?

God is our Creator and it was through our parents that He created us. This is the reason why He has given so many rights to the parents. It is stated, “God has ordered that do not worship anyone but Him and be dutiful towards your parents.”
A man came to the Prophet and asked him, ‘My mother is very old. I feed her with my hands and I help her do ablution and I sit her down on my shoulders. Have I done enough to repay her for the things she has done for me?’ The Prophet said, ‘No. You have not even repaid he a bit. But God will give you a small amount of deeds for what you have done.’ Such is the value and status of a mother and this is because nothing can compensate for the chores she has born for her child since pregnancy to his upbringing.
Hazrat ibn Abbas narrates from the Prophet that a person whose parents are alive and he obeys them, listens to and respects them, then God will open two doors of paradise for him.
It is said, a person who disobeys his parents, or disrespects them and does not listen to them, Allah will open two doors of hell for him. And if he disrespects only one of them, then God will only open one door of hell for him.
***********therefore why I said that parents are like a spring season if we could do some thing for them, God will give us paradise and paradise is just like spring season.
Children are special people. They have their own identity. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad ( صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ) showed this through his behavior. He loved children and was always compassionate and merciful towards them. He showed his affection for them in many ways. He hugged them and patted them on the back. He touched their
heads, combing their hair with his fingers.
Last edited by ATTA_BUTT: Feb 10, 2012 05:48
Feb 10, 2012 20:19
  • BBQQ
Atta, thank you for your long explanation. Now I understand it. It is your obligation to support your parents in China. Otherwise, you will be punished by the laws.

According to what you said, Allah requires all his believers to support their parents. In exchange, those who support their parents will go to the paradise. I am curious that if there are some laws or regulations that require people to support their parents.
Feb 11, 2012 04:21
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

Atta, thank you for your long explanation. Now I understand it. It is your obligation to support your parents in China. Otherwise, you will be punished by the laws.

According to what you said, Allah requires all his believers to support their parents. In exchange, those who support their parents will go to the paradise. I am c...

Rules or regulations are as normal, as for others people, but there is no special rules for parents in the country. In the spiritual book every thing is available as rules.
Feb 13, 2012 21:53
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Rules or regulations are as normal, as for others people, but there is no special rules for parents in the country. In the spiritual book every thing is available as rules.

I see, the Muslim spiritual book is above the law. Since people believe in Muslim, there is no need to write "Support your parents" into the law. Am I right?
Feb 14, 2012 10:42
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

I see, the Muslim spiritual book is above the law. Since people believe in Muslim, there is no need to write "Support your parents" into the law. Am I right?

yeah ! no need! spiritual book is enough for Muslims.
Feb 14, 2012 20:54
  • BBQQ
Quote:

yeah ! no need! spiritual book is enough for Muslims.

Atta, do all people in Pakistan believe in Muslim? If not, how can they be punished if they do not support their parents?
Feb 15, 2012 06:59
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Atta, do all people in Pakistan believe in Muslim? If not, how can they be punished if they do not support their parents?

Well! In Pakistan every one believe on God but they have there own religions, like Hindu, Sikh, Christian. Buddha, they all believe on God. And they all has direction for their parents in their religions because I know the Hindu, Sikh, Christian, I had studied with my friends, but I am not sure about Buddha’s.
Feb 15, 2012 19:54
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Well! In Pakistan every one believe on God but they have there own religions, like Hindu, Sikh, Christian. Buddha, they all believe on God. And they all has direction for their parents in their religions because I know the Hindu, Sikh, Christian, I had studied with my friends, but I am not sure about Buddha’s.

I see, Atta. The religion is much more powerful than laws.
Feb 16, 2012 06:42
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

I see, Atta. The religion is much more powerful than laws.

I would like to know more about Buddha's religion and the book if there is.
Page 4 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join 2012 Beijing Temple Fairs during the Chinese Spring Festival!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code