Menu
How to be a volunteer at Chengdu Giant Panda Base
Jan 20, 2012 06:08
  • VANESSAZHONG
Chengdu Giant Panda Base is a non-profit organization engaged in wildlife research, breeding, conservation education, and eco-tourism. The base covers an area of 100 hectares. Besides giant pandas, there are red pandas, peacocks, black-necked egrets, swans, and other wild endangered species that live and breed at the Base.

Basic Qualifications for Volunteers:
Must be a minimum of 16 years old;
Have a voluntary spirit. Be willing to devote yourself and welcome challenges;
Love animals;
Like communicating and sharing your knowledge with others;
Have the willingness and enthusiasm to study and learn.

Volunteer Rights:
The right to participate in all activities organized by the Conservation Education Department at the Base, including clean the rooms, prepare food, etc.
The right to learn problem-solving skills.
May 3, 2012 20:43
GUEST21686 Hi, I am very interested in this. Where do I start? Is there a website?
Jun 14, 2012 15:58
Can you supply price details for this as would love to be part of this program when we arrive in Feb 2013.
Jun 14, 2012 20:08
  • VANESSAZHONG
GUEST21686,
If you want to apply to be a volunteer at Chengdu Panda Base, I could do some help. I am a local tour guide in Chengdu and I will make a reservation for you in advance.
Any questions or problems concerning your tour in Chengdu, please contact me by my Email. qq.com|154495758
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Jun 14, 2012 20:09
Jun 28, 2012 01:52
  • VANESSAZHONG
One day volunteer at Chengdu Panda Base: CNY700( It'll be CNY 800 on weekends and national holidays. ).
Jul 23, 2012 04:34
  • VANESSAZHONG
How much for one-day vlounteer? A lot of friends often ask me this question by my Msg box.
Usually it's CNY700 per person to do the one-day volunteer program at Chengdu Panda Base, but weekends and national holidays are not included. In short, it depends on when will you do it.
If you have any questions conerning your tour in Chengdu, please feel free to ask me.
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Jul 23, 2012 04:38
Post a Reply to: How to be a volunteer at Chengdu Giant Panda Base
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code