Menu
Does Zhang Ziyi humiliate China by filming a naked AD for a Japanese shampoo company?
Feb 8, 2012 02:04
  • BBQQ
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 37 vote(s)
  2. 37 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
In recent days, an advertisement shown in the downtown area of Tokyo has attracted many Chinese people’s attention. The female leading actress in the AD is Zhang Ziyi who is a world- famous Chinese movie star. In the AD, Zhang Ziyi is naked.

After watching the AD, many Chinese people believe that Zhang Ziyi has humiliated China and its people by filming a naked advertisement.

Do you agree?

Feb 9, 2012 10:24
GUEST41020 No I dont think she has disgraced China at all. The human body represents life in its most beautiful form, especially the female body. I know China is more strict with this showing of a topless woman, yet she is covered up with her hands for her most private areas. I believe something as beautiful as this is fine for showing.
Feb 9, 2012 16:55
GUEST13063 I've seen some of the award shows on Chinese TV and some of the starlets showed a lot more...

China is definitely changing...
Feb 9, 2012 21:40
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13063

I've seen some of the award shows on Chinese TV and some of the starlets showed a lot more...

China is definitely changing...

Haha, the stars on the red carpet wear less to draw attention. But they wear clothes. Zhang Ziyi wears nothing but hides her private place behind her hands. It's different.

I am definitely sure that such an ad will be forbidden to display in China.
Feb 11, 2012 00:27
  • SUNNYDREAM
Is Zhang Ziyi the only Chinese in the world? NO. Then why we are always pissed off? Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese. She has her right to do anything that are not against the laws.

Calm down! The ads is broadcasted in Tokyo, not CHINA.
May 4, 2012 21:22
  • ICEBERG
It's an individual behaviour. I can not understand why she humiliated China in this way. Come on! We are not in ancient times.
Jun 28, 2012 19:35
GUEST55206 A women should be like a Geisha.
Post a Reply to: Does Zhang Ziyi humiliate China by filming a naked AD for a Japanese shampoo company?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code