Menu
Best Homestay in Wuxi(near Shanghai)
Feb 10, 2012 02:25
guest29173 Wuxi is a nice small city next to Shanghai and Suzhou.
We have a nice two bedroom with large sunroom on the city center area (called Shang ma dun),the apt is new and very stylish.I am offering one bedroom for home stay. The reason i am doing this is i never home(work in Beijing and might move to US this year), so you will live with my parents (around 50s), i am pretty sure they will treat you as their own kid:-)
About the room:
-The room is fully furnished with wifi and flatscreen TV
-My dad has a business Van, so he can take you to study or work daily (extra payments required,depend on the location)
-My mum cooks delicious local wuxi food and she will do your laundry
-Free Chinese lesson (because you have to speak Chinese with my parents, they don't speak English at all,but any problem you always can call me)
PS:If you do need professional Chinese tutor, my cousin who lives 5 mins away is a school teacher in Wuxi's top school.(extra payment required)

About you:
-I hope you are a student, work in wuxi also ok.
-Accept smoke and drink (but not allowed any drugs)
-Not allowed bring people stay overnight (One room one people,)
-We prefer girl, but if you are a nice guy ,works for us
-Both short term and long term works for me, minimum one month.
-Allowed to have party in the house, but it has to be off before middle night (we have a nice big sunroom and the top roof is nice for a summer BBQ party)

Rent:
3500RMB /months (include two meals a day breakfast and dinner, free internet, utility, TV fee, free laundry and room clean)
3000RMB/months (same as above without meal)

Doing this is not about money, as the only child away from home i am considering to find someone to fill in my spot in my family.
Hope you are the Lucky child:-) Don't miss the Best home stay in Wuxi

Chanel Zhang

Contract info:
Email:gmail.com|chanelzcf
MSN:hotmail.com|chanelzcf
Cellphone:+86 13811514847
Post a Reply to: Best Homestay in Wuxi(near Shanghai)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code