Menu
Love or Bread, which will you choose?
Mar 17, 2012 01:33
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I see! You have chosen bread. I have question too, will you find your future husband as your requirement?
I listen somewhere that pairs made in skies.
Secondly I couldn’t guess your question so you should explain it by yourself. Thanks.

I am not sure but I will do my best to find him. Why don't I marry a millionaire or billionaire?

When men have money, they will be dissatisfied with their life. So they start to find something exciting, for example, raising mistresses. That's why there are so many mistresses in China.
Mar 18, 2012 10:45
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

I am not sure but I will do my best to find him. Why don't I marry a millionaire or billionaire?

When men have money, they will be dissatisfied with their life. So they start to find something exciting, for example, raising mistresses. That's why there are so many mistresses in China.

I see, nice to hear your idea about your future. Wish you best of luck.
Mar 20, 2012 01:43
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I see, nice to hear your idea about your future. Wish you best of luck.

I am working on it, Atta. I am an ordinary girl and just want to marry an ordinary man and have an ordinary life.
Mar 23, 2012 22:23
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

I am working on it, Atta. I am an ordinary girl and just want to marry an ordinary man and have an ordinary life.

Interesting,
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
“Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember”
Apr 5, 2012 21:19
  • WANHU
I love bread
Wan
Apr 5, 2012 21:25
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I love bread
Wan

You are an honest man, Wanhu.
Apr 6, 2012 11:25
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

I love bread
Wan

You love bread or Love with bread! Couldn’t understand. What its mean? I think you should say I like bread in eating.
Apr 11, 2012 06:26
  • WANHU
Dearest Atta, my point is bread and love are two different things, one for your physical needs and the latter for something unseen but it exists. Even the grades of love differ, loving a mom not the same as loving a daughter.
Wan
Apr 11, 2012 21:39
Quote:

Dearest Atta, my point is bread and love are two different things, one for your physical needs and the latter for something unseen but it exists. Even the grades of love differ, loving a mom not the same as loving a daughter.
Wan

Then what makes you marry your wife? Not because of love?
Apr 12, 2012 21:47
  • WANHU
I marry my wife, not only because of love, but also a responsibility to care and guide, promising her parents, maybe I can't love the way her parents did, but try my best to assure of love, care and respect. If we touch on religion, to share the life on earth and hereafter.

How about bread? It is to nurture our physical life, a tool and a mean that we need but definitely not an end nor destination.

Wan

Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Love or Bread, which will you choose?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code