Menu
In memory of Whitney Houston!
Feb 14, 2012 02:59
  • RAINDROP
Do you still remember the Bodyguard? Rachel, a pop singer, was almost killed at the awarding ceremony. Thanks to her bodyguard, she survived. The performer of Rachel is Whitney Houston. Sadly, she was dead at 15:55, Feb. 11 before the 54th Grammy awarding ceremony.

At the beginning of the Grammy Awarding Ceremony, those present grieved over this great singer who has won 6 Grammy Awards in her life. Jennifer Hudson performed Whitney Houston’s most celebrated song “I will always love you”.

According to the police, Whitney Houston died of prescription drug and alcohol combination.

Last edited by RAINDROP: Feb 14, 2012 03:03
Feb 14, 2012 03:02
  • RAINDROP
I Have Nothing

Feb 14, 2012 03:03
  • RAINDROP
Saving All My Love For You

Feb 14, 2012 05:50
GUEST13063 "According the police...Whitney Houston died of prescription drug and alcohol combination".

Where did you see that? The police waits for the coroner to conclude his invetigation. The coroner waits for the tests before he releases his conclusion, and the tests are going to take 6 to 8 weeks.

So, you are misinformed, at the moment.

What's true is that mixing drugs, legal and/or illegal with alcohol is never a bright idea. Do it, and you'll pay the price.
Feb 14, 2012 21:27
  • RAINDROP
Guest13063, thanks for your correction.

It was not the police but the report said that Whitney Houston died of prescription drug and alcohol combination.

Although she used drugs in her late career, I still love her beautiful voice. I was attracted to her after watching the Bodyguard.
Feb 17, 2012 02:57
  • SUNNYDREAM
Raindrop, I am not sure if you read this message.

Ben laden is a loyal fan of Whitney Houston. He once tried to kill her husband and occupy her. A sex slave to Bin Laden says this. She even discloses that Bin Laden requires her to diguise as Whitney Houston.
Feb 24, 2012 01:50
GUEST4522 I am a fan of her. It's a pity that she passed away so young.

Her ex-husband is a jerk. It is said that he has planned to disclose their marriage life to make money. I wish that he would be punished for what he has done.
Feb 28, 2012 05:14
  • VANESSAZHONG
She is a very nice singer.
Feb 29, 2012 02:40
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

She is a very nice singer.

Agreed. Just watched Bodyguard again last weekend. "I will always love you" and "I have nothing" are the two best songs I've heard.
Apr 5, 2012 02:21
  • RAINDROP
The death report has been released. It concludes that Houston's death was “due to drowning due to effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.

Post a Reply to: In memory of Whitney Houston!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code